Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Place to Eat on Thanksgiving

Gold 5 Star Member
    A chocolate fountain, sounds like my idea of heaven, must give this a go.[msnwink][msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    Best thing is to meet up with ex-pats and have a traditional christmas meal - we do this every year and enjoy it tremendously.

Has anyone tried to cook the works in their own villa yet?

Hi! Just got off the phone with the Renaissance Hotel (across from Sea World) and they said they are in the process of renovating, so they would not be able to hold their spectacular Thanksgiving or Xmas brunch. Too bad.

Florida Savvy
    As the Renaissance Hotel brunch is not happening this year, we are going back to an old favourite - The Peabody. If you want to book, you'll need to call them though - their Contact Us link doesn't seem to be working.

http://www.peabodyorlando.com/holida...liday_page.cfm

Thanks
    Dave

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi all, i was wondering if anyone had some more updated ideas on where to eat on thanksgiving this year,a lot of people still say the renaissance is great but when i try and google it i can only seem to find the marriott? This year im bringing my 3 children to florida on my own as the hubby has work commitments, so i wanted to eat somewhere special, i would really like to do a disney character meal but again cant seem to find any info on this, even universal would be good if you have any suggestions all would be welcome as i need to think about booking soon so i dont lose out on space [msnsmile2]

Florida Chatterbox
    Anyone

We went to the Celebration Hotel a couple of years back and had a lovely traditional meal. Not overcrowded and Celebration is such a nice place to have a walk and drink while recovering from the influx of calories!!
    Jim

Florida Chatterbox
    Giordiannos in Formosa gardens has a traditional dinner with all the trimmings. My sister and I always arrive on Thanksgiving and have eaten there a few times
    Alison

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated