Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: well well well, whats this we found here!!!!!!!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    It was Camila's little bundle of joy, Alex. The star of the post office window.[clap][clap][clap]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by gromit
    Or even cute babies..........[msnwink]
    [/quote]

camilla, did i read somewhere that you're off on maternity leave?

are you pregnant or have you had the baby?????

come on this is what i love nearly as much as florida!!!!!!!!!!!!babies.......
    [/quote]

Yes, Liesa I'm on maternity after having Alexander in January. He's well travelled having been to Florida three times already! He absolutely loved going to Disney.

This photo was taken at the local 'Baby Show' and he took pride of place in the Post Office window for the week - we think it looks like one of those Company Director type pictures in an office!![msnsmile]

Camilla & Neil

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/2071.aspx
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/2236.aspx

oh bless him ! he's adorable my grandson whom i'm looking after at this moment was born on the 23rd of january!, little monster ooooops i mean treasure!!!!! hes into everything!!!!!
    Bradley Stephen Ian after both sets of Grandads!!! he weighed in at 9lb 7oz and is a little pickle!! mummy finishes her job tomorrow in a creche at the sussex university, in order to start a new job which gives her the same money but 15 hours a week less, shes very happy to be spending more time with him!! (they are going to singing/music lessons in the morning, she leaves in the afternoon) i'm gonna miss not having him!!!!!!
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    He looks really cute, Jessica my daughter say's can she push him all round Terra Verde in Feb for you ? please...please....please ....[clap][clap][clap]
    Lynne

What a little beauty! Would so love to be a grandma, but daughter more impressed with her new car!

So will just have to wait.

Liesa, do you think those of us with too much to say will also lose stars?[msnwink][msntongue][msncry]
    ellie

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for your comments on our little monkey!.. Lynne you can tell Jessica that it would be our pleasure to have him pushed around Terra Verde, which by the way has won an award! Jessica may have to share with Bethany though!

Congrats on being a Grandma Liesa, did you realise that they were born on the Chinese New Year - Year of the MONKEY, which explains a lot!!!!! Don't worry Ellie, Neils mum and dad had to wait ages and then got 2 grandsons within 2 months of each other. My side, well my dads used to it, his eldest grandson being 13 but they now live in Brittany. As for having too much to say, this is the off topic where I think it doesn't matter!!!!!

Camilla
    Camilla & Neil

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/2071.aspx
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/2236.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ellie
    What a little beauty! Would so love to be a grandma, but daughter more impressed with her new car!

So will just have to wait.

Liesa, do you think those of us with too much to say will also lose stars?[msnwink][msntongue][msncry]
    [/quote]

stick the stars when in the "off topic" room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![msnwink][msnwink]
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Can we put them on the Door as we come in ???????[msnwink]
    Lynne

Didn't know you meant here, i've already posted a new topic

Dawn
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2975.aspx

Florida Junior
    Giving ladies free reign to 'chat' about anything that takes their fancy ...

Do the Moderators know what they have done !

[msneek]

Colin
    [msnwink]