Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stars!!!!!!!!! and their meanings

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by eagleydo
    It is really quiet today, it has been for many hours now. I wonder too if this star thing is the cause. Have thought twice before posting myself because I have felt that I have been doing something wrong after reading the reason for the change in awards, ie. people only posting to get stars.
    [/quote]

Its only quiet because I've been out for pizza..........[laugh][laugh]

If you're not going to get a star for chat chat......it should not stop you from chatting......I've made some very close friends on this site.....and sometimes we chat to much.....change the topic....etc.....its all part of being in a forum......we don't all agree.....and we don't have to all like whats said....but if you're not rude to others....its all in good fun.....[beer]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I just go with the flow and try to obey the rules, dont always work but hey thats me
    Chrisj

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
    Someone who has 2 stars. Any other suggestions people have on what to call each of the 0-5 stars would certainly be appreciated as it's really tricky thinking up ones which everyone will be ok with.

Here's one that was suggested earlier which I like the look of as it retains the fun element of the star system:

Check In Desk 1 star
    Departures Lounge 2 stars
    Duty Free 3 stars
    Boarding 4 stars
    Arrival 5 stars

Anyone any thoughts?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by gromit
    So what's a Florida Savvy?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

sounds fun!
    maybe get a collection then you top guys vote which group you like the best![msnwink]
    Liesa

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Sounds like a good idea. If we get enough good collections we could run a forum poll on it and take votes for the one to use. That way everybody is happy [msnsmile2]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
    Someone who has 2 stars. Any other suggestions people have on what to call each of the 0-5 stars would certainly be appreciated as it's really tricky thinking up ones which everyone will be ok with.

Here's one that was suggested earlier which I like the look of as it retains the fun element of the star system:

Check In Desk 1 star
    Departures Lounge 2 stars
    Duty Free 3 stars
    Boarding 4 stars
    Arrival 5 stars

Anyone any thoughts?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by gromit
    So what's a Florida Savvy?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

sounds fun!
    maybe get a collection then you top guys vote which group you like the best![msnwink]
    [/quote]

the whole idea is to try and discourage people from chasing star ratings by posting one-liners which are not informative.[/quote]

What you mean you expect more than one word postings!!! and on a regular basis!!!! and you want them to be informative!!!!!

I'd be pasted if I had to do all that!

Here's one suggestion:

1 star - Coach Class
    2 star - Premium Economy
    3 star - Business Class
    4 star - First Class
    5 star - Private Jet

Florida Chatterbox
    Now, come on guys and gals.
    John and Sarah do a terrific job, I for one think the site is great and very well run and after visiting florida for many many years I think "florida savvy" sounds about right, my only regret is i did not find this forum sooner.
    Ilike the way you can express your opinions even though they may be at odds with others on the forum, (not the case on other forums) truly democratic.
    The shared information is very helpful to all and the various tips and suggestions that arrive on an almost daily basis are most enlitening, not to mention the general banter and chit-chat.
    So a big thank you to those that make it possible and long may you continue.!

Now wheres my star gone.!!?[msnwink]

P.S.Has Tyson decided to stay in the U.S. ??[msncry][msnwink]

Florida Expert
    you could always do a poll
    tezz 7628

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I already suggested that - see my post above [msnwink]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by tezz7628
    you could always do a poll
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    I quite like Florida Savvy too!
    Camilla & Neil

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/2071.aspx
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/2236.aspx