Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: custom forms

Florida Expert

custom forms

tezz 7628

Florida Savvy
    The former form is the later issued, But no doubt you will still come across the latter,
    Both form are designated Customs form 6095B

Gold 5 Star Member
    One thing that occured to me - is it legal to post Customs or Immigration forms on public forums like this? Are there not restrictions about copies etc?
    Nostromo

Right!!!!
    serious now,
    what are these forms for??????

cos i dont know!!!!!!!!!
    Liesa

Florida Chatterbox
    After reading the customs forms i have a very daft question reference bringing in food stuffs from GB. Do we have to declare if we were to bring in 'Comfort British foods' My friend who is travelling with us needs to bring in unopened boxes of cereal bars and a jar of marmite. Or otherwise her autistic son may possibly play up.Hope somebody can help[chatter][chatter]

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    You are supposed to declare everything, we had a sealed packet of sweets and still had to declare them. Marmite I do not think you will be allowed but best to check.
    CDV

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    The blue ones are the ones in use now. I've not seen those white ones for a long time now.

Bluebirds this is from the US Customs website:

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:

Food Products (Prepared)
    You may bring bakery items and certain cheeses into the United States. The APHIS Web site (www.aphis.usda.gov) features a Travelers Tips section and Game and Hunting Trophies section that offers extensive information about bringing food and other products into the country. Many prepared foods are admissible, although almost anything containing meat products, such as bouillon, soup mixes, etc., are not. As a general rule, condiments, vinegars, oils, packaged spices, honey, coffee and tea are admissible. Because rice can often harbor insects, it is best to avoid bringing it into the U.S.

Some imported foods are also subject to requirements of the Food and Drug Administration.

[/quote]

I think that your friend will have to declare everything, but I don't think there should be a problem with either of those items

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    The important thing with Marmite is it does not contain any meat extract (unlike Bovril) so is ok. The customs guys might take some convincing of this but they should be ok with it.

Florida Expert
    I have taken lots of foodstuff in , as I have to follow a gluten free diet.

I always declare it , they ask me what it is , but so far I've never had to turn out my cases to find it.

Meat and Fruit are the bad things they are looking for.

If you do take fruit with you for the journey, and don't eat it the official advice is to leave it on the plane. We upset the agriculture lady by ditching it in a bin before we got to customs. She was not impressed!
    Jo