Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clubbing

Gold 5 Star Member

Clubbing

My son was driving us up the wall till he and his girlfriend got dropped off at Icon at 20 E Central Boulevard on a Friday night.

Now they are really picky and think nothing of driving a 100 miles for a night out here in the uk-so we all breathed a sigh of relief when he got up in the middle of the afternoon the next day and said they'd really enjoyed themselves. There was a fantatic atmosphere around that whole area and there seems to be plenty of clubs to choose from. Dress code smart-no blue jeans.

It's good for techno and house music-so if you've got young clubbers in the party -send them off there. Don't send them to Pleasure Island or any of the clubs at City Walk. If they are proper dyed in the wall clubbers-you'll only get laughed at!

Our holiday took a turn for the better after that!
    Orlandobabe

Florida Newbie
    Anyone got any suggestions of good clubs to go to? I am 26 and have been to Orlando many times but not thought about going clubbing until now!

Somewhere safe, playing a mix of chart and dance. Ideally we are looking for somewhere that toursits go to, don't really want to turn up at a club full of locals where we are the odd ones out!

I have been looking at the website of Matrix and Metropolis at Pointe Orlando, looks quite good, anybody been?

Florida Expert
    tlg,

You can't go wrong with Pleasure Island at Disney, or City Walk at Universal.

There you have a number of clubs and bars to go to, so if you don't like one you can just move on to the next.

With the huge variety of sounds playing, and different themes, I'm sure you would find something to suit your taste.

Some hotels have some good bars also with great entertainment. You could try the Radison Universal (I think thats it, it used to be the Radisson Twin Towers), or the Laughing Kokoboro at the wyndem resort on hotel plaza blvd at downtown disney, or starsearch (I think its called), at the sheraton universal (tall round hotel with the globe on top on I-Drive).

So, there are some choices for you.

Enjoy.

Matt
    Matt

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/602.aspx

Any recommendations for a 'party bus'? I'll be visiting and would like to hit a number of clubs/bars.

Florida Junior
    You must goto the 'Big Bamboo Lounge' on 192. Looks like a complete dump from the outside but once you go in there it is a goldmine. Have taken mates there over the years and they all love it. Tables are giant cable reels on their side and beer is served in jam jars at $1.50 each. Check it out. They have their own website too !
    Agree with the above. You cant go wrong with Pleasure Island. Other clubs are The Giraffe Lounge at The Hotel Royal Plaza (had a good night her on Val's Day a few years ago...but thats another story!!!)....The Laughing Kookaburra at Wyndham Palace Resort Hotel..but go at the weekend..dead during week.

Party Bus ????? what do you mean ????

Gold 5 Star Member
    Tlg, If you're going out on a Friday night, there is no place like the LATIN QUARTER at the City Walk. Brilliant. MANNEQUINS at Pleasure Island used to be good for someone your age but I am not quite certain if it still exists.
    Nostromo

Florida Savvy
    Tabu - all you can drink Thursdays for $10 incl. entrance fee, Club Paris, Icon, Bar Orlando are all places for you to check out.

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Rocco
    Tabu - all you can drink Thursdays for $10 incl. entrance fee, Club Paris, Icon, Bar Orlando are all places for you to check out.
    [/quote]

Hi Rocco, could you tell me where these bars/clubs are located, they sound just what I am looking for, thanks, Dave.
    Dave

Hey BB, where is Big Bamboo Lounge on the 192? What's it near?
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1964.aspx

Florida Savvy
    Tabu is downtown Orlando. North Orange Avenue