Something very spooky was going on here and that was before we went to HHN.

We'd been to Universal Studios on our 2nd day and as our daughter was very keen to go to HHN we went to guest services at the end of the day to get some tickets.

We were told that all of the dates were booked apart from that night. This was Oct 5th!!!!

Well-having melted all around the park as it was so hot, it was a bit much to start again in the evening-so we had one disappointed lady with us.

Later on in the week we went to Pointe Orlando and the DAPY shop was advertising tickets so we went in and got some for our last night -Oct 16.
This was all to do with the 'coke' offer-but we knew nothing about that-and got them anyway!

Well it was a hoot!

I was well prepared to be terrified-but thought it was great fun! Although I did chicken out of all the haunted houses, which were probably the best bits.

The park was really dark-and there were lots of ghouls with chain saws chasing us-although to my horror I think the young pretty girls got chased a lot more!!!!!!

It runs till about Nov 2nd-and Mondays and Tuesdays seem to be black out days-but well recommended. Under 5's might not like it though!

Plus it seems to bring a different sort of audience than you normally get in the parks-some of the guests seemed well scary!

We went on a Wednesday-and it was very packed with long queues for the rides-so prepare to be disappointed but we loved the Bill and Ted show and the foam in the toon lagoon!