Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: weather in Florida now?

weather in Florida now?

Off to Florida on Friday I have been watching the weather with interest and the temperatures look pretty good[msnsmile2]
    Just a thought though, I can see the times of sunrise and sunset on the charts but in reality how long are the days? ( don't say 24hours!!) What I really mean is at what time of day is it no longer feasible to sit out in the sun [msncool] As you might guess as well as being a shopoholic I am also a sunworshipper (very unhealthy I know[msnsad]}

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
    Off to Florida on Friday I have been watching the weather with interest and the temperatures look pretty good[msnsmile2]
    Just a thought though, I can see the times of sunrise and sunset on the charts but in reality how long are the days? ( don't say 24hours!!) What I really mean is at what time of day is it no longer feasible to sit out in the sun [msncool] As you might guess as well as being a shopoholic I am also a sunworshipper (very unhealthy I know[msnsad]}
    [/quote]
    we have been in November before and it cool on a evening and into low 80s through the day. Of course the weather can change but looking at the 5 day forecast it got to be mid 80's through the day and low 60s during the night. We are there next weekend and hope that the weather hold out for us. We were there in May/June this year and in 16 days saw no rain with temps in the 90's
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Lets hope the weather holds out for us then Liz. Can't wait to be in the Florida sunshine now.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    You both make me so jealous!!

We went at the end of October last year and the weather was fab!

Never had to wear any warm clothes, even on an evening.

Still warm enough to wear your shorts etc.

Have a fabulous time guys!
    [grouphug]
    Andrew & Diane Moore

Florida Expert
    I'm flying out Xmas day for 2wks and worried about what the weather is going to be like. The earliest time of year i've been before is February which was nice. Chilly at night and early/mid morning, and also November which was really nice. Not too hot and still short/t-shirt weather in the evening.

There's a big group of us going for Xmas and me, like a fool, said 'yeah its gonna be roasting[:I][:I] We were talking about it last night and I mentioned taking fleeces, you should have seen the looks on their faces[msnscared]

Matt
    Matt

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/602.aspx

Florida Expert
    a friend of ours returned on friday and tells us the weather was wonderfull and very hot
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1497.aspx
    sharon

Gold 5 Star Member
    Lets face it, the weather being so nice is such a bonus for visitors!!

I don't mind what the weather is like when we are there.

The holiday mood is always upbeat!!

[clap][clap][clap][clap]
    Andrew & Diane Moore

It wouldn't spoil it for me if it rains, but the sunshine is definitely a bonus...plus I need to know what to pack[msnwink]

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    Film for your camera, tape for you Camcorder and plenty of cash for the Presents.

Apart from that!! NOTHING!!

[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]
    Andrew & Diane Moore

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
    It wouldn't spoil it for me if it rains, but the sunshine is definitely a bonus...plus I need to know what to pack[msnwink]
    [/quote]

Very little if it is really going to be all that Sunny [msnwink][msnwink]. Don't worry Liz, I doubt if any of your patients are going to turn up in Orlando and so you can really let your hair down and enjoy yourself.
    Nostromo