Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuscan Ridge..Whats it Like?

Florida Savvy

Tuscan Ridge..Whats it Like?

Hi Guys

We have found a very nice villa with availability for our dates on the community of Tuscan Ridge. We stayed at Crescent Lakes this year and thought it was very nice, does anyone know much about Tuscan Ridge? It looks wonderfull in the pictures, the villas are very large and there is lots of space between them. I think it is on Highway 27, what sort of amenities are nearby and how long does it take to get up to the 192.

I am sure it is as nice as it looks in the pictures, i suppose i am just looking for some extra reassurance before i take the plunge and book it!!

Many thanks

Mack

I dont know Tuscan Ridge, but if its on the Highway 27 you should not be disappointed as most of the communities along there are very nice indeed. You will find shops, restaurants, and Disney all within easy reach. Hope you have a great time. I takes about 35 minutes from Orlando Airport.
    Patsy
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1572.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Big Mack
    Hi Guys

We have found a very nice villa with availability for our dates on the community of Tuscan Ridge. We stayed at Crescent Lakes this year and thought it was very nice, does anyone know much about Tuscan Ridge? It looks wonderfull in the pictures, the villas are very large and there is lots of space between them. I think it is on Highway 27, what sort of amenities are nearby and how long does it take to get up to the 192.

I am sure it is as nice as it looks in the pictures, i suppose i am just looking for some extra reassurance before i take the plunge and book it!!

Many thanks

Mack
    [/quote]

Tuscan Ridge is in two parts....The Village.....a lot of locals....good size plots.....great house designs..... people are out walking their dogs doing their gardens and the kids are out playing.....giving it a nice American home feel.....

The other side Is The Countryside....beauiful homes.....large plots....nice size pool areas.....more STR homes then locals....but it still feels lived in....in a nice way that is....
    I've talked to a lot of the people on holiday from England there......and they seem to love the place.......
    Hope that helps......[msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Nice place, but a word of warning, they havent finished building there yet so you might just like to ask the question of whether the houses bith sides and to the rear of any home you may consider renting is built.
    Julie

Florida Savvy
    Thanks guys,

The villa we are looking at is in the Countryside part of Tuscan Ridge. We have seen a lot of pictures of it and all of the homes around it seem to be finished. It was built at the end of last year so hopefully by the time we go next September their wont be any building work in the immediate vicinity. Still probably worth checking with the owner, thanks for the tip esprit. [msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks guys,

The villa we are looking at is in the Countryside part of Tuscan Ridge. We have seen a lot of pictures of it and all of the homes around it seem to be finished. It was built at the end of last year so hopefully by the time we go next September their wont be any building work in the immediate vicinity. Still probably worth checking with the owner, thanks for the tip esprit. [msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

The Village should have no building work by next March......The Countryside could have building going on behind some of the homes.....the orange groves were sold.....and a resort is going up there.....

Florida Savvy
    Chrizzy

Where are these orange groves you speak of and when exactly is this resort going up?

Mack

Gold 5 Star Member
    Chrizzy

Where are these orange groves you speak of and when exactly is this resort going up?

Mack
    [/quote]

The Groves are behind the last row of houses on The Countryside.......a lot of the homes near it are owned by locals......

The board of sale was up in July when we were there last.....but I'm not sure when they start building.....most of the rental homes on the Countryside should be well out the way of any building work......

Florida Newbie
    The oldest home in Tuscan Ridge is about 2yrs old. All well maintained & away from the very busy 192, which is about 4 min away, I-4 is about 1 min away. TR is about 13 min from Disney and 20 min from Sea World-Universal. Great place to stay. The grounds and the Tennis courts are well mantained, but still some construction going on. The Villiage is smaller than the Countryside side, but both sides give that 'small town feeling'.There is also a Publex with a small shopping ctr (NY Chnesse take out & Pizza ect., about 3 mins away on Rt.27 One of the great places to stay.
    John & Bailey

Florida Savvy
    Thanks very much guys. Really looking forward to it now

Mack