Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Yuck

Yuck

Close up of Alex. In the flesh this looked very real. We did get some quite striong reactions from small children. Maybe it is more suited for Universals Horror Nights.

Very gruesomewhere were the injuries "inflicted" at the park or at home - my son just walked in and saw the photo - his response - "Wicked!!"
    Caroline & Dave

All my own work You cannot really see from the picture but it is layers of skin peeling off. We use spirit un skin, which you build up in layers and the peel off. Sort of like pva glue. This was done in a rush. On the 31st week take some time and it really looks nasty[}]
    You can get all the makeup from walmart.

quote:Originally posted by caroline

Very gruesomewhere were the injuries "inflicted" at the park or at home - my son just walked in and saw the photo - his response - "Wicked!!"

Gold 5 Star Member
    OMG! Was this before or after his hospital stay (only kidding )? He looks great and very scarey! [8D] Well done Dad! But I can't help thinking that your description of 'just sticking scabs on Alex' was a slight understatement on your part...
    blott

I did the same for Hannah she took ne look in the mirror and insisted it was all removed, apparently 'witches are not that ugly'.

quote:Originally posted by blott

OMG! Was this before or after his hospital stay (only kidding )? He looks great and very scarey! [8D] Well done Dad! But I can't help thinking that your description of 'just sticking scabs on Alex' was a slight understatement on your part...

Gold 5 Star Member
    Aww, Dad, everyone knows that, don't they? That girl has her head screwed on the right way already... a girl's always gotta look her best, even if it is Halloween!
    blott

Florida Junior
    wow that is awesome!

lozza[msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Wow, there is nothing there now