Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Soarin'

Florida Expert
    I'm just back from Florida and went on Soarin. As I don't like heights at all, I was very anxious but after my initial panic I loved it. It is very realistic but I felt the ride was very smooth and graceful - like gliding. There were no sudden jumps or swerves to unnerve me. Will definitely be going back on it on our next visit. By the way we got fast passes as the queues were long.
    Linda and Drew
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1610.aspx

Florida Expert
    Managed to go on Soarin in December and it was Fantastic. I would recommend it to everyone.
    Hannah.

Florida Expert
    [clap][clap][clap][clap]We all loved Soarin! Can't wait to go back. Hubby and son prefer test track though

Soarin was good but the waiting was tooo long for me
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    Yes Soarin' is excellent. Though you have to be there early for a fast pass when the parks are busy we went thanksgiving weekend and all fast passes were allocated by 10.00am! I would say it will be like that till the newness wears off. We can expect the same when Conquest Everest opens.
    Steve & Dawn

Good Morning, I agree with Steve and Dawn, we went to Epcot yesterday to go on Soarin, we arrived at 4pm and the wait time was 70minutes, got the fast pass which was for 6.48 - 7.48, so did the rest of the park and had dinner before we returned to the ride, the wait was still 70 minutes, but with the Fast Pass we walked straight on after only a 5 minute wait. The ride was fantastic, but one hiccup, we got stuck at the end and sat suspended in mid air for about 8 minutes. Didn't bother us though, we were brought down and given another fast pass, so as we were not parking again, walked straight round, did it again, enjoyed it just as much, no hiccups this time. Well worth getting the fast pass on arrival and going to see everything else first. The line was long I would imagine due to the major attractions being closed for refurb. We had a great day
    Caryn
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/2011.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Only thing that spoiled this ride for me was seeing a row of feet dangling down from above. Guess you have to be on the top section to really enjoy it. It was stillamazing thought. The kids prefered test track thought??
    [msnwink]

Favorite ride when we were last out, went on twice. Fast Passed both times so didn't have to wait that long.

Looking forward to this one. 8 days now. Yippee
    Regards, Mark

Gold 5 Star Member
    We did Soarin last week and agree with the majority here, it was great.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah