Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Soarin'

We did this in January when the parks were quiet and we had a fast pass. I did enjoy it but would not have wanted to queue 90 minutes for it.
    Jan and Lee

Florida Expert
    We wasn't prepared to queue for 80 and 90 minutes for it so we didn't do it.
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey

Florida Newbie
    We went on Soarin at Christmas and were lucky enough to get the front row seats. I say lucky enough because whilst it was our first time on the ride, when we were queuing we got talking to a very friendly man who lives in Orlando and had been on the ride many times. He told us that the best place to sit was at the front as like others have said as it does spoil it seeing feet dangling in front of you. We really enjoyed the ride and would definately go again but would get a fastpass!

We spent the day at Epcot we mamaged to go on Soarin twice, without waiting for nearly two hours.
    We sat in the middle of the first row WOW!!!this was fantastic enjoyed this experience far more than my first time at Christmas.
    Then I was dragged onto Test Track not going on that again
    Soarin is my best experience so far
    [:O][8][8]
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl

Soarin has been added to my list of favourite rides along with Spiderman!!!

(I am a chicken when it comes to Rollacoasters)
    Tricia

Florida Savvy
    Soarin is our favourite ride, only managed to do it once because the the wait but it really is fantastic. It's first on our list when we go in September.

Tracey and Graham
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1811.aspx

Florida Expert
    All fastpasses had gone for this so we waited nearly 2 hours. Worth the wait. I don't do rollercoasters but love all these type of rides. The only one I couldn't handle was Mission:space, orange. Took my youngest on the green first and it was great. One of the others wanted to go on orange again so I went and I felt so ill and that lasted for about 2 hours. I'm obviously not destined to be an aastronaut!