Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Soarin'

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sounds brilliant
    Ruth

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sounds like a fab attraction[clap]Definately one for my daughter[msneek][msneek]Well she would like it the most[laugh]

Florida Chatterbox
    Does anybody know what part of May 2005 Soarin' opens? We are going out on May 21st and are scheduling in Epcot. What is the height limit on the attraction that they use in California?

Soarin' is absolutely brilliant! I went on it in Cali when first opened and it was one of the highlights of the park as far as I was concerned!

I can't wait to see it at Epcot!
    Tink

Florida Chatterbox
    Read in one of the Sunday papers that Soarin is due to open about the 5th May 2005. Don't quote me though. You can never believe what you read.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bluebirds
    Read in one of the Sunday papers that Soarin is due to open about the 5th May 2005. Don't quote me though. You can never believe what you read.
    [/quote]

Should be one to check out in the summer then.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Oh no, Wild Arctic, back to the Future, Body Wars and Star tours are all no no's for me[msnsad][sick][sick][sick]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum
    Ceri
    No its' probably closest to something like the Wild Arctic "helicopter ride" at Sea World, or back to the future where you are watching a screen in front of you but it gives the sensation of flying.
    [/quote]

Liz

Is that the new stunt show at MGM or is there a new ride as well?<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
    Yes and WOW! This sounds like an even bigger crowd puller than the new rides coming up ay MGM and AK. Trouble is, I won't be able to see it till Oct 2007, when I am scheduled to go again.
    [/quote]

Liz

It's a new ride at AK (Everest) and the stunt show at MGM. Soarin is a new ride in the Land Pavilion at Epcot.
    Angela

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bluebirds
    Does anybody know what part of May 2005 Soarin' opens? We are going out on May 21st and are scheduling in Epcot. What is the <span style="color:red">height limit</span id="red"> on the attraction that they use in California?
    [/quote]

just seen a small video of it on disney site

says height will be 40", chairs bit like those canopy swing chairs they have on porches
    tezz 7628