Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nationwide Credit Card

Florida Expert

Nationwide Credit Card

Not sure if this has been mentioned but a work colleague told me this little titbit. I checked and it's true.

Whilst most credit card companies charge a 'transaction fee' on foreign purchases (2-3% normally) the Nationwide Credit Card does not.
    I have also been reliably informed by the same person that the exchange rate is normally a little better than M&S rates, who are normally the best place for exchange rate on the High Street to get your currency.

My application is in the post

Brizzle.

We;ve had one of these for a few years now, and it certainly has saved $$$$ or should that be ££££ [grin]
    Wilf & Sarah

Super Moderator
    You have definitely been given the correct information and if you apply for the Reward credit card you even earn cash back on your purchases so we save even more.

Florida Junior
    The Nationwide Cash Back credit card should also be used for all your purchases in ANY country and from the Internet.
    NO foreign transaction charges AND cash back, brilliant I save a fortune each year.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Maybe they should change the name from "Nationwide" to "Worldwide"
    Nostromo

Florida Chatterbox
    I think it's Nationwide, if you open a bank account with them just now you get 10,000.00 BA air miles and 3,000.00 each year. it came from BA Executive Club.[clap]
    WR

Gold 5 Star Member
    Ask Chrisj! He persuaded me to get a Nationwide cash back card and I've saved fortunes...
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    Where is Chrisj recently? Haven't seen a post from him for a while.[msneek]
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    Could be in Cyprus?
    blott

Florida Expert
    Strange I was thinking the same about ChrisJ. Don't tell me our great Southern leader has left us?[msnmad]

I'll have to pop down to the Yeading Tesco's and see if I can spot him. (He lives near)

Kaz