Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: car hire/response

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Unless you called last night (we have not yet gone through all these messages) we do not have a record of your call I'm afraid. Our office hours are 9am - 5:30pm UK time although we do deal with bookings and urgent issues outside these times.

If you call us outside these times then we cannot guarantee we will be able to answer the call, but will always act on any messages left on our answerphone or emails received.

UPDATE:

We have your message - you called at 18:18 last night - we have just emailed you to say we will be getting back to you later today [msnsmile]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I booked my car hire with them last week and got straight through to Roger who was very helpful.
    I could have booked it via the internet but i prefer to speak to somebody to ensure that i have booked the correct car and done everything right. The site is great for getting quotes.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Florida Junior
    Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, I managed to get both my customers car hire booked on-line, but i had specific reasons why i did not want to do this for one customer who didnt have access to the internet. Any way it is all resolved now.

Regards

Wendy

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    We did try calling you back as far as I am told but you were out so glad you managed to get the booking done on the website [msnsmile]
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jeffr
    Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, I managed to get both my customers car hire booked on-line, but i had specific reasons why i did not want to do this for one customer who didnt have access to the internet. Any way it is all resolved now.

Regards

Wendy
    [/quote]

Florida Junior
    Hi Roger,
    Thank you for your call, I now have two happy customers,
    Thanks,
    Wendy