Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: car hire/response

Florida Junior

car hire/response

Has anybody else had a problem trying to book car hire from UScar hire using the telephone number provided on this site.
    I have left several messages and emails. No one seems to be replying. [msnsad]

Wendy

Florida Newbie
    Hi wendy

I initially had a problem with the phone nuber, but conducted my transaction through email.

I'm sure the owners of the site will resolve any problems..

Gold 5 Star Member
    I know they are very busy Wendy. I am sure they will sort things out for you as soon as they (John or Roger) see your post
    Ruth

Florida Junior
    I hope so, I have 2 customers wanting car hire.

Wendy

Gold 5 Star Member
    Can they not book it online? That would be heaps quicker?
    blott

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Wendy

They are usually very busy but worth waiting for. I hired a car from them when I was in Florida last month. Excellent service and far lower rate than anyone else [msnsmile2] As Blott says booking online is far quicker.
    Sandra

http://www.villasflorida.com/Villas/852.aspx

Florida Junior
    One of them does not have access to a computer, I am also concerned that if there is a problem how do you contact them.

Wendy

Gold 5 Star Member
    Very easily as they live on this forum[msnwink]When I had guests who wanted to book but did not have computer access I did it online for them and it worked fineI printed off the comfirmation email and posted it to them.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jeffr
    One of them does not have access to a computer, I am also concerned that if there is a problem how do you contact them.

Wendy
    [/quote]
    Ruth

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    As everyone said we are very busy with takling calls. If you leave a message we will ring you back - we return all calls.

We do have a lot of customers who say they have called 6 or 7 times but they never leave a message so we are obviously unaware that they have called. You also find that the 6 or 7 times are in rapid succession, one after each other.

Alternatively, email us with your phone number and we will call you back.

Administrator
    I know it can sometimes be difficult to get through, and we are actively working to resolve this. We do return calls, although sometimes it can take longer than we would like. We have to work on priorities, and if an urgent call comes through due to a customer having difficulties, then we respond immediately.

As John suggested, if you email in with your phone number, then we will respond quickly, as we do try to prioritise email requests over phone requests since we are a web based company. You can email to info@orlandovillas.com