Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Steph

We arrive 22 October - we did think about getting them here and taking them out with us, but wanted the kids to get in the spirit of things out there. I think there is a Poundland in town, so might take a look at the weekend - thanks.
    Lesley

Florida Savvy
    We have been to Disneyworld many times and last weekend tried Disneyland Paris for the first time. Our two boys aged 7 and 10 tested the water first, in normal clothes and then dressed up after lunch. The results were fantastic! There were smiles and screams wherever we went. We never expected so much effort for Halloween - it was just incredible! I should imagine the same or better in Orlando. We love Disney full stop!!

Debbie[msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Don't forget in Orlando (I dont know if Paris does them) to stop at the family photo spots, I think there were 3 but we only went to 1 where they will take a picture of your group (FREE) and post it to you. Ours arrived a few days after we got home to UK, its another memento for the family album.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox
    we did that steph and ours was home before us and it was free.
    Nigel

http://www.villasflorida.com/Villas/1315.aspx

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    We're going out 27th Oct and coming back the 31st Oct. (short stop! villa business to take car of) We booked our tickets for the Halloween party with disney direct. We can't go the 31st as we were flying back but they told us it fully booked anyway, no party on the the 30th Saturday is a busy day anyway I think!! so we booked the 29th. Tickets were in short supply then. (we booked about 1 week ago)
    CERI