Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party

Florida Chatterbox

Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party

We went to the Halloween party last night and I was pleased with the excellent value for money it was! The parade was good and the fireworks were absolutely fantastic and with a queue no longer than 5 minutes for a ride. It was nice to go on thunder mountain and see all the park light up. All in all a great night out and very hassle free. (I will try and get some pics on later when I fully wake up).
    Nigel

http://www.villasflorida.com/Villas/1315.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Nigel

That is good to hear - we have tickets for later on in October. What time did you arrive? Will they let people in before 7.00 pm do you know?
    Lesley

Gold 5 Star Member
    Lesley
    the park closes at 6 and reopens at 7 so if you want to gon in earlier than 6 you have to use a Disney park day (from your hopper or whatever) whereas if you arrive after 7 you dont have to have a park admission ticket. If you have annual tickets you may want to go in earlier, if you are there at 6 they have a separate area where you can wait for an hour before the park reopens but they have to prepare it (put out all the treat stops etc).
    We were still eating the sweets weeks later we had so many of them.
    Babblin Boo

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks for the info - getting excited already
    Lesley

Florida Chatterbox
    sorry i have tried a few times to put a few pics up but it wont let me or it takes too long ill try again when i get back
    Nigel

Florida Junior
    Hi Nigel, we are going to MNSSHP on 20th Oct. Do many people dress up or will the kids feel out of place in their costumes? Sounds like a good night, can't wait[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Florida Chatterbox
    Most kids were dressed up but not so many adults, either way you wouldnt feel out of place. With it being closer to Halloween though I would say more people would be dressed up.
    Nigel

Gold 5 Star Member
    One of our first shopping trips on arrival will be to get costumes and face paints for our two kids (can't persuade my husband to dress up though[msnwink])
    Lesley

Florida Chatterbox
    where are tickets available? - We fly on 18th Oct,just wondering whether we need to pre-book tickets or will they be readily available?

cheers

Ian

Gold 5 Star Member
    We went on 31st last year and although Mick said there is no way he would ever dress up, once he saw all the other adults he said he wouldnt have minded (plus they give you extra sweets at the treat stops if you've made the effort.)

Ian
    You can get the tickets from the Disney website, some nights are already sold out but you might be able to get some for one of the nights of your trip.

Lesley
    Do you have a Poundland near where you live, you'll find they have a great selection of Halloween stuff (and guess how much it costs?). Depending on when you are going you might find the shops are getting low if you leave it till you get there, we found that last year arriving on 27th Oct.
    Babblin Boo