Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where were you on Millenium Eve?

Gold 5 Star Member

Where were you on Millenium Eve?

I always thought that Millenium Eve was something special and planned to have a REAL BASH. We arranged to go to Las Vegas with another couple - they're from New York. We had to book more than a year in advance and it cost us two arms and two legs, but it was worth it (to the power of ten[msnwink]).

I know that some of you were in Orlando from forum posts, but it would be nice to know where everyone went and what sort of fun you had.
    Nostromo

Florida Chatterbox
    we were in New York.
    I will never ever forget it.

At home, "on call". Had friends for dinner ( marilyn was "on call" as well) watched the local fireworks and decided that the 4 of us were going to have more fun the following year. Booked for St Lucia on Jan 2nd and had the time of our lives the following year!!!

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    We stayed at home for the evening at our local hostelry and joined in the fireworks in our village at midnight and then up early on the 1st to visit the Millenium dome for its first officially open day.

Lesley
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-784.aspx

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I had a night in with my lovely wife. Could not think of anyone I'd rather share the occasion with [msnsmile2]

I stood in the back yard of windsford nick and Jen stood outside Chorley A+E dept, we watched the fireworks and spoke on the mobile, not the most romantic of evenings, we celebrated a few nights later with all the other unfortunate one who had to work. As for Amy...........she only arrived in 2002.[beer]
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

Florida Expert
    We were at EPCOT - the atmosphere was wonderful - absolutely jam packed. The fireworks were spectacular...[msnsmile]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
    I always thought that Millenium Eve was something special and planned to have a REAL BASH. We arranged to go to Las Vegas with another couple - they're from New York. We had to book more than a year in advance and it cost us two arms and two legs, but it was worth it (to the power of ten[msnwink]).

I know that some of you were in Orlando from forum posts, but it would be nice to know where everyone went and what sort of fun you had.
    [/quote]

We had just closed on our first US home after moving over.......so we spent it in a cold empty house.........[msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Hard Rock Cafe at Universal at the private bash dancing the night away to Disco Inferno!
    CDV

Florida Expert
    At home watching the year 2000 come in around the world in various time zones on TV with our brand spanking new two week old daughter.

Brizzle