Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where were you on Millenium Eve?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by amy
    I stood in the back yard of windsford nick and Jen stood outside Chorley A+E dept, we watched the fireworks and spoke on the mobile, not the most romantic of evenings, we celebrated a few nights later with all the other unfortunate one who had to work. As for Amy...........she only arrived in 2002.[beer]
    [/quote]
    Glad I wasn't the only one daft enough to be working Paul and Jen [msnwink]

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    At Sarah's parents nouse, with our boys, the people that mean the most to us so the obvious choice to see in the new millenium with.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

We spent the evening in Church Street Station...it was really wonderful. We danced and sang the night away. There was a football game next day and I have never been kissed by so many lovely young men - at Midnight I hasten to add[:I]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Im boring I had to work the whole way through, I work in IT and everyone got so wrapped up
    in the theory that the world would end. Mind you the money was good
    Chrisj

We had all the family over, mine and Dave's, we went out to eat early and came back to our house, which meant we could all have a drink and everybody stayed the night. There were 3 huge firework displays within 500 yards of our house, we were surrounded, so from about ten to midnight we were standing in the lane outside our house oohing and aahing, along with all our neighbours, chatting and drinking champagne - it was brilliant [^]
    Caroline & Dave

We were at Universal Studios with our daughters then aged 15 and 11, had a meal at the Hard Rock and watched the wonderful fireworks on their steps. It was fabulous and I can still remember the pictures of the palm trees illuminated by the wonderful fireworks. Had silly hats, hooters and champagne[beer][msnsmile2].
    Fiona

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
    [quoteGlad I wasn't the only one daft enough to be working Paul and Jen [msnwink]
    [/quote]

Almost had to work myself Liz, was even roted to be on duty. I managed to wiggle out of it by offering a locum £700 to cover me just on Millenium Night so that I could get leave 5 days on either side of it! [msnembarrased][lucky][lucky]
    Nostromo

Florida Savvy
    We were literally 'dancing in the streets' as our cul-de-sac had a street party with a big marquee for the food and a disco outside and we all got dressed up (over 100 of us!) - luckily it was a dry but very cold night but the many drinks and dancing definately kept us all warm. Dancing went on til dawn and then everyone collapsed to bed - the street was a very quiet place on 1st jan!! Great time was had by all!![grouphug][beer]

Gold 5 Star Member
    At home with our kids. Can't think of a better place to be!
    Teresa

Florida Chatterbox
    We were also in Las Vegas - we were the other people with no arms and legs too! It was well worth it though, the best New Years Eve party I have ever been to and we are planning to do it again.
    Tracey