Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: ONE DAY IN ORLANDO

Florida Expert

ONE DAY IN ORLANDO

IF ANYBODY COULD ANSWER MY REQUEST FOR DETAILS OF THE 'SILVER SPRINGS TRIP' IN THE POLLS SECTION (PAGE 2) IT WOULD REALLY BE MUCH APPRECIATED. EVEN IF IT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, MAYBE SOMEONE HAS THE DETAILS?[8)]

KAREN

KJH

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I'm not sure what your question was but would certainly recommend Silver Springs - a fantastic day out and a LOT more relaxing than most of the normal things we do on vacation.

Florida Expert
    Sorry the question was actually in the Poll section. Does anybody have the dtails of the gentleman (TED) who owned the boats that took you on a day trip across the lake, down the canal, through the Huge lock and on to the Silver Springs River, it took the whole day and was absolutely brilliant. We originally booked through Virgin, but they stopped this trip and replaced it with the Crystal River trip, which we thought was a waste of time. We lost the paperwork for this trip and wondered if anybody else still had the deatails.

The boats held six people and you were given a skipper for the day.

Karen
    KJH

Gold 5 Star Member
    If we know the answer, then you would have had a reply so I assume that no answer means that no-one knows.

I've answered your other thread about this and given you a link to a Silver Springs trip report to see if that helps.

Even if you don't find 'Ted' Silver Springs is a lovely day out.
    blott