Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MP3 players

Florida Expert
    so if you buy a wireless link in us it can be used in uk i'm thinking of the problems with the walkie talkie network at the moment
    and not being allowed to use each others network in other country
    tezz 7628

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by tezz7628
    so if you buy a wireless link in us it can be used in uk i'm thinking of the problems with the walkie talkie network at the moment
    and not being allowed to use each others network in other country
    [/quote]

Anything from Apple is Universal, the Airport Express acts a a wireless access point (my hubby is the expert) as we use Apple computers and laptops, it is wirefire tech and is comp with anything wirefire.

If you need to know anything else I will ask hubby.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Is it the RoadTrip at the following link that you have?

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...86E/2.3.0.6.10

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lal
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
    I've got the ITrip widget to play the Ipod in my car and it's fantastic. Are you sure they are not legal in the UK as I see them advertised in the UK section of Apple's online store?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ellie
    Ipod's are 'cool'!!!

Definitely the 'in' thing to have!

Great little gadgets, too. You can even buy a wireless link so that you can play your music via the car radio - however this is not available in the UK as its not legal.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I have the itrip but I also bought a gadget from the apple store that you put the ipod in and it plugs into cig lighter, it auto tunes your car radio in and acts as a stand too!! Think they are $99 see if I can find a link to show you!

Also if you have wireless network at home and have an Airport Express you can play your ipod via itunes via airport express to your stereo!! So cool !!
    [/quote]

We were told that these were illegal in the UK by the Apple shop in the Mall at Millenia, where Andrew bought his i'Pod.

Of course it still works over here, but from what others are saying it looks as if it is no longer illegal. At the time it was also unavailable in the UK, and we brought one back for a friend as well - that is just under 6 months ago, so obviously things have changed. Did not mean to confuse anyone, sorry.

Ellie
    [msnsad]

They are still great and I would agree that it is worth the extra to have the 40 gig.
    ellie

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
    Is it the RoadTrip at the following link that you have?

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...86E/2.3.0.6.10

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lal
    I've got the ITrip widget to play the Ipod in my car and it's fantastic. Are you sure they are not legal in the UK as I see them advertised in the UK section of Apple's online store?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ellie
    Ipod's are 'cool'!!!

Definitely the 'in' thing to have!

Great little gadgets, too. You can even buy a wireless link so that you can play your music via the car radio - however this is not available in the UK as its not legal.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I have the itrip but I also bought a gadget from the apple store that you put the ipod in and it plugs into cig lighter, it auto tunes your car radio in and acts as a stand too!! Think they are $99 see if I can find a link to show you!

Also if you have wireless network at home and have an Airport Express you can play your ipod via itunes via airport express to your stereo!! So cool !!
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

John,

The link has timed out, can you send it again?

John,

Heres the link to it, its called a TransPodFM and its on a web site called www.everythingipod.com but heres the link to the transpodfm...............

http://www.everythingipod.com/TFM.tp...bs/products.db

Its really good!

I had to send my IPOD back cos the battery life was terrible. I exchanged it for a creative zen 40gb.

battery life was much better, however the trade off was it did not look as snazzy as the IPOD.

They have started to discount them now so no doubt you would get a good bargain in Florida.

DOM
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by domster
    I had to send my IPOD back cos the battery life was terrible. I exchanged it for a creative zen 40gb.

battery life was much better, however the trade off was it did not look as snazzy as the IPOD.

They have started to discount them now so no doubt you would get a good bargain in Florida.

DOM
    [/quote]

There has been a BIG problem with some Ipod batts but Apple have just been replacing them with a brand new ones!!!

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    My Ipod lasts just over 8 hours on a full charge - just right for the trip back from Orlando [msnsmile2]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by domster

DOM
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    So diffently go for the IPOD then even though there a least another $100? What is the difference.
    Nigel

http://www.villasflorida.com/Villas/1315.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridavillas2go
    So diffently go for the IPOD then even though there a least another $100? What is the difference.
    [/quote]

Heres a link, have a read, Ipod is THE MP3 just my view though but then we have 7 in my family LOL!!

http://www.apple.com/itunes/