Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MP3 players

Florida Chatterbox

MP3 players

Hi all i know this has been mentioned before but i did not understand the responses too tech for me (Thicko) my son wants an mp3 player i have seen one in Dixons for around £50 wondering if we should wait for our hols 28 days to go or is this about the right price not even sure what an mp3 is but i have promised him one.
    Cheers Carrie.

Our 2 bought one each whilst over there in April. Very small compared to ones I have seen in electrical shops in uk. They were $69 (not the cheapest they had)from Sears and came with a mail in coupon for $10 off which we could not use as we did not have a US address. I seem to remember seeing a thread detailing how it is possible to use the coupons. Hope this helps.
    Nick

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1791.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks Nick, i have been checking on some sites wall-mart etc but they are so different dont know which one to choose probably will buy here and let him choose himself.
    Cheers
    Carrie

You could also check out www.advancedmp3players.co.uk for info - I have bought an mp3 player form them and found the service and price to be very good (this was about two years ago).

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    The Ipod's are quite a bit cheaper in Florida. I saved about £120 on a 40Gb one in March this year and have been delighted with it.

Florida Chatterbox
    Being a bit thick John whats the difference? Ipod vs Mp3
    Nigel

http://www.villasflorida.com/Villas/1315.aspx

Ipod's are 'cool'!!!

Definitely the 'in' thing to have!

Great little gadgets, too. You can even buy a wireless link so that you can play your music via the car radio - however this is not available in the UK as its not legal.

Pretty colours, too![msnwink]

Ellie
    ellie

Ipods are THE ONLY MP3 player! They are the best and the USA is the place to buy them, go to the Apple store in the Millenia Mall, although the colourful 4 gigs are very pretty you are better getting the 20 gig for a few more dollars, and as John said the 40 gig is good value £299 in the UK compared with £399 (£230) thats the 4th generation ipod with the click wheel (the latest one).

You can compare prices on the Applestore web sites UK and US.

Please note that the amount on tracks that can can be held on an ipod are based on a 3 min track, as I managed to fill my first ipod I would advise anyone to go for the 20 or 40 gig.

You can also use your ipod to store data from you computer!

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I've got the ITrip widget to play the Ipod in my car and it's fantastic. Are you sure they are not legal in the UK as I see them advertised in the UK section of Apple's online store?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ellie
    Ipod's are 'cool'!!!

Great little gadgets, too. You can even buy a wireless link so that you can play your music via the car radio - however this is not available in the UK as its not legal.
    [/quote]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
    I've got the ITrip widget to play the Ipod in my car and it's fantastic. Are you sure they are not legal in the UK as I see them advertised in the UK section of Apple's online store?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ellie
    Ipod's are 'cool'!!!

[/quote]
    [/quote]

I have the itrip but I also bought a gadget from the apple store that you put the ipod in and it plugs into cig lighter, it auto tunes your car radio in and acts as a stand too!! Think they are $99 see if I can find a link to show you!

Also if you have wireless network at home and have an Airport Express you can play your ipod via itunes via airport express to your stereo!! So cool !!