Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Pangani Forest Exploration Trail.

Florida Chatterbox

Pangani Forest Exploration Trail.

The Pangani forest Exploration Trail is a nice stroll through the forest. Lots of birds to see and hear, brightly coloured fish to see and the gorilla asleep in the grass. 21 years old and obviously fed up with everyone staring at him, I had to feel sorry for him but I guess if we didn't go and visit these kinds of places then they wouldn't be brought to them, but all around the park they assure you how much research and help they give to the animals and on the whole I think this is true

Gold 5 Star Member
    Gorillas in the wild normally live in a family group of about 8 - 10 so it's not surprising he looks bored if he had no-one else to interact with.

Blott

Florida Chatterbox
    He was literally just sitting in the corner by the glass and didn't move a muscle for the whole 10 minutes we were there listening to the well informed guide. All staff here are very well educated in their areas and are so friendly and will answer any question you may have.

He has a huge area to roam around in but maybe we just caught him on an off day.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Although he has space, he's in his prime and humans aren't much of a substitute for your own kind. In the wild, he'd be out all the daylight hours foraging for food and taking a nap in the afternoon.

Primates are very intelligent and he'd probably also heard the talk before and knew it backwards!

Blott