Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: City Walk Beer Festival 13th/ 14th Nov 04!!!

Gold 5 Star Member

City Walk Beer Festival 13th/ 14th Nov 04!!!

I understand the Beer Festival is on the 13th/14th November this year!at City Walk!! I have not been but it sounds quite cool, over 250 beers to try (steady!!) and loads of different foods Then there will be the music of course! Something a bit different! Not sure if it is something children would enjoy? Anyone evr been?

You will find over 125 Beers, over 2,500 tons of food and over 20,000 watts of music. This is the largest beer festival in the state of Florida, and one of the largest in the Southeastern United States.

Both days will feature a variety of beers including ales, lagers, Pilsners, stouts, IPA’s, and porters, as well as ciders, malternatives, and barley wines, along with “A Taste of CityWalk” and live music throughout!

Save money on your tickets for the 6th Annual Orlando Beer Festival by purchasing in advance

Saturday, November 13th
    $27.95 + tax Advance
    $34.95 + tax Day of Event

Sunday, November 14th
    $19.95 + tax Advance
    $26.95 + tax Day of Event

Tickets go on sale Friday, September 17th at CityWalk Guest Services Box Office or by calling 407-224-5500.

Tickets will be available online to Print at Home and can be purchased at CityWalkOrlando.com - which will be available soon.

If you want to find out about all the details try here :-

http://www.orlandobeerfestival.com/main.html

Regards Dave
    Dave Lewis

Gold 5 Star Member
    I have been ot the City Walk but not to the beer festival. Sounds smashing though - you're lucky if you're going this time! Sounds more like adult type fun though (now don't go get the wrong idea ) and there can't be much in it for kids.
    Nostromo

Florida Expert
    Epcots Food and Wine Festival by day, CityWalks Beer Festival by night....wow my first full day is going to be a little hazy .
    Now all I got to do is persuade the wife to drive [}]

Brizzle

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by brizzle
    Epcots Food and Wine Festival by day, CityWalks Beer Festival by night....wow my first full day is going to be a little hazy .
    Now all I got to do is persuade the wife to drive [}]

Brizzle
    [/quote]

Brizzle, that sounds a bit selfish! The wife might want to get a bit hazy herself with all that food and drink lying around [msnsmile2]! So how about investing in a taxi?
    Nostromo

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sounds great, shame we are not out there then, oh well.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    Well since the rest of the holiday I will be the main, and I mean *main*, driver then I think I deserve this one.

We are planning to spend a night in a Downtown Disney hotel and 'both' enjoy Pleasure Island.
    May even stay in a cheap hotel on I Drive and do CityWalk too.
    I think a cheap hotel would be cheaper than a return taxi trip.

Brizzle.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by brizzle
    May even stay in a cheap hotel on I Drive and do CityWalk too.
    I think a cheap hotel would be cheaper than a return taxi trip.

Brizzle.
    [/quote]

If you really want to go cheap, there are some convenient benches in CityWalk. After a real night out in CW, you probably won't notice the difference!
    Nostromo