Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney's Boardwalk

Had a night out at Jelly Rolls in May it was really good fun![msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    what's jelly rolls Pam, is it a restaurant and can you tell us more?

No Marie it's a duelling pianos bar (Adults only). People request a song (for money) and they play it basically, but it was very lively and great fun.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Team Thomson
    We're getting married in the Boardwalk area.
    [/quote]

Good luck with the wedding , I'm sure you will have a fantastic time ![clap]
    Jean

Florida Newbie
    Where abouts is the Boardwalk? I have heard a lot about it, will be in Orlando for Xmas and New Year, so would like to know how to get there!

Florida Expert
    Ooo, tricky one. Disney roads tend to merge into one after a while.

It's near MGM/EPCOT and if you head for the Swan hotel or Fantasia mini golf then you won't be far off, in fact one end of the Boardwalk continues to the Swan/Fantasia golf.

It is sign posted so you shouldn't have too many problems once you get near.

Parking wise we've almost always been allowed in the parking lot attached to it but for one visit last time they sent us across the road to another parking lot, a little further to walk but still good enough. Might be worth saying you have reservations for one of the eateries.

Florida Junior
    We always go to the Boardwalk from Epcot, in the Worldshow case after France and before you get to England there is a walkway out of the park I think it's called international gateway, it's only about a 5 minutes walk. There is a disney ticket booth that you have to exit (so you need a disney ticket that let's you in and out of different parks). It's a lovely place to relax away from the theme parks.

Colleen

Florida Chatterbox
    Its a strange entrance. We went in last month and were stopped at the gate,and were asked why we were going in. We said just for a look around and after showing id we were allowed to drive in.
    Andy

Florida Chatterbox
    Is the Boardwalk similar to Downtown Disney ?

Can you drive up, park and stroll around and take a look or is there an entrance gate that you need a ticket?

I fancy going to Jellyrolls for an evening.

David

Florida Savvy
    No charge for The Boardwalk and you can normally park right next to it, although we have been directed just across the road to park once. There is a guard on the gate but just say yuo are eating and they should let you in.

We did it last night and parked in Fantasia Mini Golf, played a round, then wandered across from there through the Swan/Dolphin grounds...won't say too much or Mrs B will hit me for infringing on her trip report