Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween

Florida Chatterbox

Halloween

Hi
    We are going to be in orlando from the 24 october and would like some suggestions for Halloween, we have 3 children aged 10,9 and 7.
    What is the best to do while out there for our kids .

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1203.aspx

Mark, there have been lots of discussions about this recently, use the search facility and I'm sure you'll find lots of useful information.
    Good Luck and have a great trip

Liz

Florida Junior
    hi uuummm ive been out to florida at halloween and i would suggest going to universal studios it is really and funny and have heard of really good comments

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Mickeys not so scary halloween party. I have been twice now,when my kids were 8 & 11 and then 9 & 12. They loved. First year we did a bit of a dress up with just witches hats and make up then last year went the whole kit and caboodle. bought costumes out there and the kids loved. Actually you feel a bit of the odd one out if you don't dress it. Be prepared for the candy stops. I cam home with a suitcase full of sweets both years. Might do the Universal horror nights in a couple of years, as this I am told is not for children.
    CERI

Gold 5 Star Member
    I personally think Universal is geared more for the teenagers, very good, but more scary! You can't really go wrong with Mickey's Not so scary Halloween, especially if you are looking to get involved in the dressing up, or trick or treating element! Most places do get into the whole spirit of Halloween, so Downtown Disney, City walk and such like! They all cater for the "NIGHT" for lots of days to, so you don't have to be disappointed if you don't go to a park event on the 31st! Do read past threads on Halloween, I think you will find lots of ideas

Florida Expert
    Universal is very scary but really well done and they open both parks into one.The stage show is superb and the many ghost houses are superb. Apparently it gets better every year (I think we were the oldest ones there though!)

Florida Expert
    We went at Halloween for the first time last October.

We have a 9 year old son and went to Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party - it was fantastic!

We all dressed up in costumes we bought from Walmart and had really good fun.

There was little or no queuing at the rides and with it being limited numbers the whole park felt quite spacious and far easier to walk around than on a normal days entrance.

We came away with bags full of sweets and candy - even the adults were given a trick or treat bag!

I would certainly recommend this for the age range of your children as it is not really scary at all but full of the fun of Halloween and trick and treating! [msnsmile]

Florida Newbie
    Sounds great

Can anyone tell me how much these tockets are? Where i get them from and how far in advance they go on sale.

thanx [msncool]
    jules

Gold 5 Star Member
    We did Mickeys not so scary halloween party 18 months ago and really enjoyed. Think it cost $31 for an adult and $24 for kids and you can get the tickets direct from the Disney web site. Most people got in the mood of things and got dressed up leaving us to feel the odd ones out as we never thought to dress up.
    We walked onto all the major rides.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by julieq
    Sounds great

Can anyone tell me how much these tockets are? Where i get them from and how far in advance they go on sale.

thanx [msncool]
    [/quote]

I'm pretty sure the Halloween and Christmas tickets go on sale early May.