Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summit Plummet

Gold 5 Star Member

Summit Plummet

I don't see this slide ride discussed much on these forums and yet it is an exhilarating experience. I have been on it several times and love it! What do the rest of you think?
    Nostromo

Gold 5 Star Member
    None of us plucked up the courage to go on this one, but we did have fun at the bottom watching those coming down trying to hold on to their swimming costumes to keep their modesty intact
    Lesley

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    My husband couldn't pluck the courage to ride this one. Kept creasing his legs together watching otheers come down.but the kids did. I said I got a big wedgy but I'm going up again and again. Great view from the top It is the highest point of Disney until Everest is built in AK

Ceri
    CERI

I must admit, seeing the wedgy scenario and the rather red backs of those who had ridden kinda put me off giving it a go. Ouch !!! [:0][:I]
    Chris & Peter

Gold 5 Star Member
    Ray & I were far too chicken for this one but our eldest son did it, several times and thought it was great, mind you he did the one next to it when he was 7 and I could hardly see him a the top from my cringing position at the bottom of the slide. I think I was more worried than him, he went back for more.[msnsmile2][msnscared][msnsmile2]
    Sarah

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LesleyB
    None of us plucked up the courage to go on this one, but we did have fun at the bottom watching those coming down trying to hold on to their swimming costumes to keep their modesty intact
    [/quote]
    Perhaps that is not all they were doing, I have on occasion had the misfortune to see the force of the water have the same effect as an enema.......not very pleasant[msnscared]
    Me.... I wouldn't need the force of the water, i'd be so terrified that just the thought of it would have that effect on me[msnsad]

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    I wonder if it can be done HEAD FIRST? Even if they allow it, I guess one has to be off his head to try it....and then it wouldn't matter anyway! [)]
    Nostromo

Gold 5 Star Member
    My hubby did this one and said it was not as bad as a similar water slide he did in Tenerife which was terrifying
    Ruth

Florida Expert
    My son did this several times and loves it. I have to wait at the bottom with the camera trying to decide if person is at the top is my son to take a picture. Have had lots of photos of other people's sons before invested in a digital camera!
    Linda and Drew
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1610.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    i would not dare go on it. my 8 year old wanted to go on it last year but i said no, am i being too strict???
    tracey