Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Animal Kingdom a bit dull?

The shows are great at this park and I love Bugs Life
    Shirley

Florida Expert
    Is Everest a 'thrill ride'? I don't like the big rides but I do like stuff like The Mummy and smaller coasters. I didn't go on last time but wondered....[msnembarrased]

Florida Expert
    Why does every park have to have 'thrill' rides? Even Sea World has added a couple which do nothing for us as we would rather just enjoy the animals. I think AK is rather like a land based version of sea world, great animals and a great day out [8D]

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    Another vote for AK. We love visiting there,the animals and the feel of the place, Disney have done a great job.

Nina in answer to your question, I suppose they try to cater for all requirements so the odd thrill ride probably satifies those people.

They are by definition Theme Parks so each one, MK, Epcot, MGM and AK has a variation on the Disney theme. I suppose the fact we all prefer different Parks evidences the need for that.

We love them all unfortunately, so on each visit try and get round them all for our 'fix'

I personally like Epcot, but that is the science ..... or is it the kid in me[msnwink]

Graham

hi sammibabe, Everest is a great ride, but like the mummy, it isn't too intense for the more faint hearted. Its nothing like the Hulk or those kind of rides. If i had to compare it to one i would say its a bigger, bagger version of thunder mountain at the Magic Kingdom.

Definately worth a ride!!!

Florida Expert
    Thanks Disney Princess. Think I might give it a go[msnscared]

Florida Expert
    Another vote for Animal Kingdom from our family...[msnsmile]

Animal Kingdom is one of our favourites, we tend to find it a calmer and less hectic park. I would agree with DisneyPrincess1986's description of Everest. There are also a couple of cracking hidden Mickey's, will try to find pictures to upload later.
    Euan

yeah try and upload some of those hidden mickeys! always love seeing them!

Here we go:

Euan