Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Animal Kingdom a bit dull?

Florida Savvy
    We alway enjoy Disneys Animal Kingdom.

We've been several times now and only on our last visit did we come across the Conservation Station and Affection Section. It was really informative and educational for the kids - great stuff to tell all those people who think Disney is just thrills & rides.

Also AK is one of the hottest parks to visit as it has loads of lush vegetation which retains the heat.
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1525.aspx

Florida Junior
    Having visited this park for the first time i must also add that it felt very closed in and difficult to find your way around its no where near as well signposted as Mr Disneys other parks and as the foliage is so thick you cant actually see very far across to different areas .The Safari however is brilliant and worth the admition fee alone.

Florida Savvy
    We think Animal Kingdom is great one of the best parks, there is lots to see and enjoy for everyone.

Liz
    http://www.villasflorida.com/Villas/863.aspx

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    This just shows how we all look for different things in the parks!!!!!
    mike

Florida Expert
    Love AK. Eeveryone else went on Everest (I'm not good with rides. I go on the small ones and out of the bigger ones the only one I go is Hulk) and said it was fab. The girls are 13, 11 and 6 and they enjoyed it. They are all into animals though in a big way, particularly the eldest. I went into a dark booth at Rafiki's planrt watch and in it you put on a headset and the cast member said it would sound like you are in a rain forest but nothing was in there with you; it was just sound. It was amazing, really realistic. nice relaxing day

Florida Chatterbox
    This was one of my favourite parks, really lliked it here better than magic kingdom, sadly we arnt going back to florida for a few years,[msnscared] the husband has just booked skiing again[msnwink]

It's a couple of years since we visited AK but felt a morning was enough time there & a 'hop' to another park for the afternoon was the best option for us. We did love the Tree of Life and the Safari trip. We are all animal lovers but visited on a very hot day in August and many of the animals were hidden amongst the trees to find some much needed shade.
    Several of our guests have mentioned AK among their favourites - just goes to show it wouldn't do for us all to like the same things!
    Jeanette

Gold 5 Star Member
    I had a guest recently who had never been to Florida and was looking for advice on how to spend the limited time they had. Since they had teenagers, I told them that AK would be one of the parks to miss since our family has found that one to be our least favorite. Well, they didn't take me advice (good for them!) and in their opinion, AK was the best![msnembarrased]

I have to disagree...i love the animal kingdom and think it is a fantasic park. The shows alone are amazing (lion king, nemo: the musical and all of the little shows dotted around as well).

|The addition of Expedition Everest has changed the dynamics of the park, and now there are several great attractions for the thrill seekers as well as those wanting a family day out. Dinasour, Kali River Rapids, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Bugs Life and now Everest. It has the addition of exploring all the lovely animals as well the great shows and dining.

I for one always look forward to visiting AK and having our annual trip to the Rainforest Cafe for tea after a long day in the park.

Interesting to see an old thread revived.

I have to say I agree with you, wholeheartedly, Disney Princess. We love Animal Kingdom because it has so much for all the family. At the moment my favourite thing is the wonderful Nemo show, but I still love the safari ride, and my kids can't wait to get on Everest. My favourite ride is Dinosaur, and I try to do that a couple of times every time we go.

I think that since this topic was first posted many attractions have been added to broaden the appeal of this unique park.

So if you haven't experienced it for yourself, then its certainly worth a look.
    ellie