Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/11

Florida Chatterbox
    I hope security is extra tight on 9/ll. We must be extra careful and aware of everything going on. I remember vividly watching the tv at work on the ward i work on and I am still shocked by everything. 9/ll will be remembered by everyone for ever.
    tracey

Thinking of you all
    God Bless
    Liesa
    Liesa

Our thoughts and prayers still remain with all of the victims and their friends and families.
    Chris & Peter

Hi
    Man`s inhumanity to man nothings changed since 9/11.
    Thinking of you USA at this time

Florida Chatterbox
    Thank you all. It's a solemn day here in D.C. It's good to have more real info this year about what happened and how it came together and happened- like so many Americans, I am reading the 9/11 Commission Report. Very interesting reading.

Florida Chatterbox
    My thoughts are with everyone on this day. A colleague lost his cousin and wife on that day, she popped into his office on an off chance, had never done it before. They left 2 young children. I remember being at work when the news hit, and we all spent the rest of the day trawling the internet for news, mainly due to disbelief.
    I will never forget that day, and I continue to remember every time a new act of terror hits anywhere in the world, so my thoughts are with anyone who has suffered or lost due to an act of terrorism. May peace be with us all........

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Can't believe it is 3 years. We were in Marbella the day it happened and we just sat glued to the Spanish TV trying to make some sense of it all....still trying.
    CDV

I have been to New York hundreds and hundreds of times and I miss the Towers so much. I have so so many photos from the top of viewing platform that I will treasure forever. I also love planes and so two of my great loves collided 3 years ago and caused much pain and lost of life that I have not been able to go back since, my husband went on business earlier this year and took video footage of ground zero for me - heartbreaking!

God Bless all!

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by porky
    Quite right, they will never be forgotten.

My poor old dad feels quite bad now about this day as it's his birthday and he feels guilty celebrating when it's a day for remembering all those dead.

Jacqui
    [/quote]

My dad's birthday is also on the 11th (still gotta call him). Being a native New Yorker, I don't think he will ever celebrate his birthday again.
    Teresa

Florida Chatterbox
    Prayers go out to all who lost a loved one on that tragic day.[msnsad]
    John & Emma
    www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/971.aspx