Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/11

Florida Expert
    While looking for something on ebay today I noticed several satelitte shot of the Trade Centre on 9/11 for sale. Some people are really sick.

Jacqui
    www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/73.aspx

Florida Savvy
    I'm with Blott on this one. I had taken the day off work and was watching some banal daytime television (which looking back I would have preferred to watch for the rest of the day). A friend of mine called round and said that I would never believe what has happened (He had heard on the radio). We then proceeded to sit there dumbstruck, watching Sky News, when the next plane hit. It still chills me to my core when I recall that moment!

I certainly "will never forget"

Phil & Mel Moore

Florida Savvy
    My thoughts are with our American cousins coming up to this anniversary. I dont think any peace loving person will ever forget this day.
    Helen

Gold 5 Star Member
    Why? I will never forget that day or sadly other such events of recent days[:0]
    Here's to peace.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I will be wearing one of my USA flag t-shirts (the one bought on Sept 13 2001 with money going to the 9/11 fund) tommorrow along with my pin(which I always wear) as a sign of support.
    9/11 and all it's victims will always be in my thoughts and memory.

Let us never forget..
    Julie

AS we get close to the anniversary of that horrible day 9/11. Pamela and my thoughts are with all those families that lost their love ones on that fateful day. We also remember all those that have lost their lives since the escalation of terrorist activities, particularly the soldiers from all nations that have been trying to bring some form of peace. We also take this time to think of those that have been horribly injured by these terrorist attacks and hope they can find peace.
    Dave [msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    As I think of that terrible day and all the people lost, my mind turns to the relates and friends of those lost and to the survivers. Although we may not forget (or forgive) I sincerely hope that as time passes the pain of loss will continue to fade.

God bless to you all.

Jeff and Dallas
    Jeff & Dallas Myers
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/256.aspx

i too will be wearing my united we stand stars & stripes t-shirt tomorrow. My thoughts will be with all those it affected.

Dave

we have our stars and stripes flying, and also always wear our pin badges.
    Our thoughts are with you.
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

It is my brother-in-laws birthday on the 11th but there were no celebrations that day in 2001.

Tomorrow we are having a family do, but our thoughts will be with those and their families that lost their lives on that terrible day.
    Kerry