Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Cycling Shops

Florida Chatterbox

Cycling Shops

Can any one help?

I've been trying to find any details on cyling shops in Orlando?

Have found details on shops such as Sport Dominator on I drive but nothing solely for biking.

Thanks

mel

Florida Junior
    Hi Mel,

Im a mad keen mountain biker,

I used to go to a shop on O.B.T. just north of junction with Toll417

There are also a couple of decent shops in winter Garden in Downtown Orlando, but i cant remember what the name of the road. The best way is to look at the local Yellow pages when you are here, thats how i found them. Unfortunately the only one in the house i am in covers only Kissimmee area.

I will try and look when i am at my house next week.

What kind of shop are you looking for ?.

Jeff.

Florida Junior
    hi theres a sports store at the top of i-drive just before the beltz outlet on the right,its called outdoor world try there

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for that.

My husband is mad on mountain biking too and also does a bit on the road bike. Would be looking for shops that sell all biking clothes and also stuff like bike tool kits, anything really that would be cheaper than here!

Thanks again

Mel

Florida Junior
    I have bought lots of cheap stuff from Wallmart, Bell, suprisingly sell some really neat multi tools, pumps, inner tubes etc.

I am going on a trip away for a week but will be back up after that, i will look up some better MTB shops.

Jeff