Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Countdown for 2005!!

Florida Chatterbox
    we're going on the 7th of may next year for 3 weeks, from gatwick with airtours if anyone else is going then. cant wait...... going to disneyland paris next week as i havent had a disney fix this year yet, that'll be 3 florida and 3 paris trips in 5 years but we're not disney addicts.... honest[msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    we're just like you, in between the Florida trips we've managed a trip to Disneyland Paris. We go for 4 nights on Thursday and can't wait. We know it's not like Florida at all but it is still Disney so it will still be good fun!

Elaine

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by thistle1314
    We'll be there on 09 July 2005 for 3 weeks and I've started planning already and loving it. Mind you - this is the best place I've ever found to get the answers and help with absolutely everything.
    [/quote]

We're going on the 2nd of July for 3 weeks too.

(We live in Bonnie Scotland too and are often in the Lovely Largs)

Aud

Florida Expert
    Not booked for 2005 yet but thinking late December might be a good one this year do 16 months or so
    As of this month we are now tied by school holidays (or at least 10 days outside the hollybobs) so late December would give us two weeks with only one week of the dd missing school.

Trying to convince the wife that if I go across the pond for a week with my brother that I will purchase her the same amount of clothes/gifts that it cost me to get there....think it will work?[}]

Brizzle

Gold 5 Star Member
    Going in March...too far away[msncry][msncry]Get to stay in our villa for the first time though, yippee[8D]Unless I win the lotto Wednesday, then I might go MUCH sooner

Gold 5 Star Member
    But not without me in your suitcase CarolAnn![msnwink]
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    No problem[8D]I am planning a girlie trip as we speak[msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Somewhere nice I hope!
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    Don't care!!! Just having an anti men moment[msnmad] Though in my ideal world right now, it would have to be a week in my villa, with all my villa girlie chums, talking villas, sorting mine out, etc, just chilling and chat I think Post the bad weather of course

Florida Expert
    Put name on the list CarolAnn don't mind sleeping on the deck.
    Rose

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2098.aspx