Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liquor stores

Florida Chatterbox

Liquor stores

Am I correct in thinking that although you can buy beer and wine at Publix/Walmart you have to go to a liquor store for spirits (Brandy,Rum etc).
    If this is the case can anyone recommend a good one around the 192/Poinciana area.

Florida Chatterbox
    Rich/Ang

Publix has an additional store next to its main one where they sell the liquor. We went there in July and its pretty good. Its on the corner of the 192/535(Apopka/Vineland Road - you can't miss it.
    Ann-Marie

Gold 5 Star Member
    We used the store next to publix on the OBT, only a few miles away, thats where I got my
    'Not Cuban Cigars'
    Chrisj

The ABC store on the 192 also has a good selection.
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

Florida Junior
    I've got a boat called LIQUOR BOX
    G.BALMER

Florida Chatterbox
    the bottles of whiskey/vodka etc are massive and very cheap in comparison to the prices in england, just a shame they weigh the case down!
    tracey

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Rich-n-Ang
    Am I correct in thinking that although you can buy beer and wine at Publix/Walmart you have to go to a liquor store for spirits (Brandy,Rum etc).
    If this is the case can anyone recommend a good one around the 192/Poinciana area.
    [/quote]

When we were over in May saw a liquor store near to the Perkins at the end of Poinciana Boulevard on the 192. Didnt get chance to go in it but it anybody knows of this place or any other place nearby how much would you expect to pay for a 1 ltr bottle of Vodka? We normally buy two at Manchester airport for £15.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    We went in there a bottle of Vodka was approx $14 but it was a big bottle
    Chrisj

Super Moderator
    We found when we visited our villa earlier this year a new liquor store has opened on the opposite side of the road to the big Walmart on the US 27. We did have to laugh as the tax collector has moved in right next door to the liquor store! Is it a case of calming your nerves before you see him?

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:how much would you expect to pay for a 1 ltr bottle of Vodka? We normally buy two at Manchester airport for £15.[/quote]

A 1.75 litre bottle of Vodka costs between US$9.99 and US$15.99 + 6% sales tax. £3.40 to £5.40 a litre. Local ABC were selling Smirnoff for US$11.99 for a 1.75ltr bottle last month.