Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Your Favourite Airline

Voters
387. You may not vote on this poll
  • BA

65 16.80%
  • Virgin Atlantic

194 50.13%
  • BMI

11 2.84%
  • Delta

16 4.13%
  • American Airlines

19 4.91%
  • Continental

19 4.91%
  • US Airways

16 4.13%
  • Other

47 12.14%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite Airline

Gold 5 Star Member

Your Favourite Airline

As we fight our way through the crowds at most of the airports then queue to have our possessions scanned and tossed about, one satisfying thing is knowing that when we board the plane, we can relax and enjoy the flight outbound to Florida or inbound to the UK

Which Airline DO you prefer to fly with and what makes them so special??
    [msnsmile2]
    Andrew & Diane Moore

Gold 5 Star Member
    We like Virgin the best!!

Staff always friendly and usually eager to please.

PLUS usually more affordable when you have kids to think about!
    Andrew & Diane Moore

Gold 5 Star Member
    It may just be coincidence, but we have received good (if not spectacular) service every time we travelled on AA and never had any problem. Under those circumstances, I have no choice but to vote for them.
    Nostromo

We went for AA aswell, if I could vote twice I would also go for Continental also as we had great service from them.
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    We flew last time with Delta, We had a free upgrade to Business Elite and found it to be fantastic!!
    Leather Recliners the lot!!
    Being back in coach on our return journey was nothing Special!!

But it was still OK!
    Andrew & Diane Moore

Gold 5 Star Member
    I'd put BA top of my list. I find their aircraft very comfortable and their service excellent. Next would be AA, who come a very close second now that they have the extra couple of inches of legroom in economy.

Had a very good experience with Continental yesterday. They were also very helpful when Charley grounded my Newark to Orlando flight 2 weeks ago.

As a differing view to most folks here I had a very bad experience with Virgin the only time I ever flew with them. I found their 747 to be old, clunky, extremely cramped and their service was no better than average. Given all the good feedback that everyone here accords Virgin I probably will give them another chance at some point - but only when they price themselves well below their (better[msnsmile]) competitors.
    Steve

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have always had a good experience with Virgin, on our departure flight this August we had a free upgrade to First Class, our first ever upgrade. Won't fly Delta as they lost Ray's case on a business trip and had a couldn't careless attitude. Going to fly AA in October for the first time so can't comment on them yet.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    I used to prefer Virgin, but just like an insurance policy, you can only really judge them
    when something goes wrong, Thsi year Virgin fell off my list.

The only other airline that we have flown that have gone OTT before,during the flight were
    Cyprus Airways, To be honest I do wonder if its a culture thing as the Cypriots are very
    friendly.

We have flown Virgin quite a few times and the only time the FA's have been nice was the last
    flight home, I think they had been told how badly we had been treated and made sure we had
    nothing to complain about
    Chrisj

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hope you enjoy your flight with AA Ray&Sarah I have to confess we have had 2 fabulous flights with them Food was great,service great,seats though in economy were the best everWish they flew direct, but having said that, they were a good price too when we went, so if you don't mind the detours they are great [^]
    Hope you have a nice trip, no envy here....MUCH[][]

Florida Savvy
    Been with US Airways twice and using them again on Sept 17th. The entertainment is ON DEMAND and the 7.5 hour flight to Philli passes sooooooooooo quickly!