Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Your Favourite Airline

Voters
387. You may not vote on this poll
  • BA

65 16.80%
  • Virgin Atlantic

194 50.13%
  • BMI

11 2.84%
  • Delta

16 4.13%
  • American Airlines

19 4.91%
  • Continental

19 4.91%
  • US Airways

16 4.13%
  • Other

47 12.14%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite Airline

Florida Chatterbox
    I would say Virgin. We always use them to fly long haul and have always received an excellent service.
    Karen

Florida Chatterbox
    Virgin by miles.....[msnwink]
    John & Emma
    www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/971.aspx

Florida Savvy
    fly virgin in 2wks will let u know; Flown with Travel City Direct Sunshine Uper Deck: Was very good, Ton's of space plus very nice helpful.

Florida Chatterbox
    we flew with AA last year from Glasgow to Orlando via Chicago. The trip there was uneventful apart from the fact that none of the stewardesses were under sixty (they all acted like they were playing a part in the "Prime of Miss Jean Brodie") and they kept getting on to you if you didn't stay in your seat with your seatbelt on!

However we had a 4 hour delay at Chicago before we left and we were not kept informed about anything. By the time they ran the films on the flight it was quite late and they had no eyemasks or earplugs to give to the passengers. Then my 10 year old daughter started throwing up. When I called them all they were interested in was whether or not it was on the seat! I got scolded by one of them for putting a full sick bag in the wrong place, and was told that they had no water to give my daughter, another passenger helped us out here.

I would never fly with them again.

Elaine

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Elaine62
    Sorry to heat about AA

Never flown with them and quite glad now I think!!

Delta have the older end when it comes to the Stewardesses etc, It was like being in the queue at the post office on a tuesday, BUT they were all wonderful when we flew with them in June/July

Still prefer Virgin tho!!
    [8D]
    Andrew & Diane Moore

Florida Chatterbox
    we've booked with BA for next year from Gatwick. At least if you're delayed in Gatwick there is a bit more to do. In Chicago there is very little to do as all the departure areas are so far apart and each one has only 1 or 2 restaurants/shops.

Not that I'm intending to get stranded at Gatwick but you never know!

Elaine

BA man myself.

DOM
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    I've voted Continental. One because of the frequent flyer program. Two I can still use direct flight with Virgin with them and its cheaper. Three There indirect flights are great. good connections. Massive dedicated terminal. and no running from one terminal to another, its all in the same area.

Hey John Where's the thumbs up smilies??
    CERI

Florida Savvy
    Virgin - they fly direct from Manchester into Orlando International - and sometimes do upgrades for nice people!
    Champagne

Florida Newbie
    I like the one that gets me there when it says it will, with my bags in the hold. On a good day it could be any of them, and on a bad day none of them.

I usually use BA, because I work for them, but I have used AA, and was astonished at the lack of service (internal flight). Literally, NO inflight service.
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1607.aspx