Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: feeling sick

Florida Chatterbox

feeling sick

when i went on back to the future it made me feel sick, i want to go on spiderman is it any worse.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I loved spiderman, my mum suffers from motion sickness and she even came on the ride and loved
    it
    Chrisj

Florida Chatterbox
    Tyson

Take it from me, Spiderman is no way near as bad a Back to the Future. I gave that a miss this year as it makes me pretty sick too. Spiderman is great - you'll love it.
    Ann-Marie

Back to the future, Star Tours, Body Wars, the one in Sea World (can't remember it's name!) and Spiderman are all no no's for me!!!

Liz

Back to the future is a very rough ride, would certainly bring about motion sickness if you suffer from it at all. I think Spiderman is much better, you still get the feeling you are moving without your stomach joining in.

The effects in Spiderman are brilliant.
    Craig and Karen
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/2168.aspx

have to say i loved back to the future - and I'm a granny

Lynne
    Lynne

Gold 5 Star Member
    Spiderman is fine. There is so much going on you wont even think about it!!
    Julie

Gold 5 Star Member
    All simulator type rides cause motion sickness in those susceptible. The worst for this is undoubtedly Mission:SPACE, but others like Wild Arctic (SW), Back to the Fututre (US), Star Tours (MGM) Body Wars (Epcot), Dinosaur (AK) etc can aslo do the same. The 'Indoor Theme Park' Disney Quest has some really motion-sicky rides like Cyberspace Mountain ([xx(]). Avoid these if you or the kids have motion-sickness.
    Nostromo

Spiderman fools the brain not the body, very little movement relatively speaking..[msnsmile2]
    Dave [msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Spiderman RocksAnd I don't do REALLY bad rides, but this is very good, without scaring the wits out of you[][xx(][]