Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: feeling sick

Spiderman is really brilliant, it does whizz you about a bit, round corners, but its really not too bad -and I am a real wimp. I love it - even went on it on my own when my son flew home early! Husband does not 'do' rides, so it was go it alone or not at all!

Just shut your eyes when it gets to the bit when you drop down the sheer side of a skys[bad language filtered out]er.
    ellie

Gold 5 Star Member
    Crumbs, even coaster super wimp me can do BTTF easily - love the bit when you go down the dinosaur's throat!

Must try Spiderman some time.
    blott

Florida Chatterbox
    I am useless on rides, partly because I am scared of heights and speed, and partly because I have a very dodgy back and can't be thrown about, but I LOVE Spiderman, and am always very sorry when it's over. You would love it Blott. Chloe

Florida Expert
    Spiderman is fantastic, I don't do any rides that throw you around as I physically find it hard to hold on, you will be fine on Spiderman, it's the one ride I enjoy doing, go for it!!
    Sue

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    I can do Spiderman but not back to the future. Had problems on back to the future over 10 years ago, tried again in the last couple of years but still felt really bad afterwards. I've also done Mission space once but never again.
    I'll just stick to Spiderman for now, and all the coaster of course - but not the tea cups or storm force.
    Christine

Gold 5 Star Member
    I have a really bad back..and I broke off a large piece of bone in my neck in a car crash..I spent my first few trips to FL going on nothing because of all the dos and don't..then tried Star wars and never looked back..I get my husband to try new rides..to see if I can go on..I'm still unsure about the Mummy..And Space mountain put me in bed for 6 months...so I'll not go there again...[msnscared]

Florida Expert
    I do suffer with motion sickness - Soarin' at Epcot messed up my whole day for example, and don't get me started on turbulance coming into Florida[sick] - but Spiderman is just brilliant and doesn't cause any sickness at all.
    I found that BTTF was a problem because it jolts and jars so much your eyes never seem to able to focus properly.
    Pegasus (who - incidently - never had a problem jumping out of aeroplanes during his army days, anything to get away from that damn turbulance)

Florida Expert
    I was going to try soarin on our next visit, I too suffer from motion sickness, any slight movement and I'm feeling very[sick] So do I give soarin a miss then? Any tips for that dreaded turbulence[sick][gun]
    vicky

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jovi
    I was going to try soarin on our next visit, I too suffer from motion sickness, any slight movement and I'm feeling very[sick] So do I give soarin a miss then? Any tips for that dreaded turbulence[sick][gun]
    [/quote]

I would try Soarin' - you can always shut your eyes if you feel a little queasy. The actual movement of your seat is very slight and gentle - no jerking or turning. It is the 'scenery' rushing past your eyes that might make you feel funny, but I would say there are only a couple of occasions where that might happen.
    emm

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1582.aspx