Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: feeling sick

I found spiderman fine but there where a few in our party who felt a little sick when they came off.In my opinion Back to the future is worse for the sickly feeling.
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    It's the best ride out of all the parks. I hope you can give it a go!

Florida Junior
    <span style="font-family:Verdana"></span id="Verdana">[msnsad]Are there any images/ graphics or anything ressembling an actual spider; I can't even stomach a still photo so a 3D image would just about finish me off? Does anyone have any other spider warnings for attractions in Us or IOA or Busch Gardens? I've been warned about one dropping down in Shrek but so long as I know when to close my eyes,I'll still go on the ride.Needlesss to say,last year I spent most of Bug's life with my eyes shut!!!!!!!!! Thanks from an arachnaphobic Jill[msnoo]
    Jake & Jill

Florida Chatterbox
    HI Jill,

I have a husband & son who can't stand spiders and get me to get rid of the little critters!!

From what I can remember there are no spiders in the spiderman ride!! It was just good fun, we loved it.
    Janice

Florida Chatterbox
    We thought this ride was brilliant. I usually suffer from motion sickness and certainly suffered on back to the future. On spiderman I was fine. So much so that we rode it 5 times in about an hour. If you can, join the single rider queue. It took us 10 minutes from the time we joined the queue to the time we got off. The normal queue time was 50 minutes.

It was a fairly busy time of year too - beginning of July.

Karen

Florida Expert
    spiderman is great I am looking forward to go on it again soon. Back to the future is much worse for making you feel sick.

You might regret it if you don't try it.
    Berni Deno and Maya
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1997.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    I had no problems on back to the future but my husband who will go on anything looked green when he came off back to the future. Can't wait to try Spiderman.[msntongue]
    Lorraine

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1211.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    i didn't like it it spun round a bit too much

Spiderman is a lot smoother than Back to the future. It is a lot newer and they must have worked on the way it throws you about.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Gold 5 Star Member
    I have a bad back and neck......but I go on B to the F about 7 or more times in a row.......