Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: night time photos

Florida Chatterbox

night time photos

i have a good camera but always find that my night time disney parade photos never turn out very well. i have had a digitial camera for nearly a year and have just worked out how to use it! night time photos dont seem very clear either on this camera, although i have not used it it florida yet. any hints from anyone so that i can get some disney night time photos when i next go.
    tracey

If you have a Multifunction flash try setting it to slow sinc mode and you can get some good results.
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    sounds a bit complicated. will get the manuals out to see how i do that!¬
    thanks.
    tracey

Gold 5 Star Member
    If you find using the slow-sync flash complicated, an alternative method is to use a tripod or monopod to support your camera and shoot without flash (ie flash off). The camera adjusts to a longer exposure in the auto mode but you risk colour casts from the artificial lights and movement blurring.
    Nostromo

Gold 5 Star Member
    Another trick is to change the ISO setting on your digital camera to the fastest possible, usually 400 or even 800. Then you get brighter night shots, but at a small compromise in image quality.
    Nostromo

you can get a night time film 35mm, it has a different ISO setting this allows the shutter to open longer and therefore you get more light in. The photos should be as you see with your eye!!