Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh No!

Florida Savvy

Oh No!

Hi all. It has just been confirmed last night that the outlaws and brother in law + new girlfriend have accepted my now rather foolish invitation to come to Florida next year[msncry]We are going out In Feb to stay at our new place. Any tips on how I can survive 2 weeks with the inlaws?
    Daniel Snell

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Daniel Snell
    Hi all. It has just been confirmed last night that the outlaws and brother in law + new girlfriend have accepted my now rather foolish invitation to come to Florida next year[msncry]We are going out In Feb to stay at our new place. Any tips on how I can survive 2 weeks with the inlaws?
    [/quote]

Good luck........I had 6 weeks with my mother........and now one week with my mother in law and her sister......just keep them from cooking bacon and eggs every morning on your new stove and you should be fine......I also find the odd drink helps......[msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    The first thing I would do is to hire two cars!!!
    www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3180.aspx

Florida Savvy
    Yup I was thinking the 2 car option would be good.
    Daniel Snell

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Daniel Snell
    [/quote]

Take all your family as well!
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Florida Expert
    Out tomorrow with my mum, dad, sister, brother in law & their 3 kids - small trip for us this time!!!! Try the following link!!!
    I speak from experience!!!!!!![msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida...ravelling.aspx

Dawn

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sorry I just wouldnt do it, never, never, EVER, again [msncry][msncry]

Lesley
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-784.aspx

Florida Savvy
    Thanks for the link Daxon. Just checking costing Virgin look good at the moment £393 each think we will go with them.
    Daniel Snell

Gold 5 Star Member
    My wife and I went out with her parents, sister, brother-in-law and niece. All of us had a great time, but I suppose our background made it easier. But I did see quite a few Western 3-gen families in Orlando and they appeared to be having a great time as well.

One advantage of having seniors in the party is that they will ususally be too tired to go out again in the evening and by default willing to babysit kids too young to go out themselves. So the 'intermediate' adults can have lots of time for themselves to paint the town red!
    Nostromo

Florida Savvy
    Lucky we dont have any kids (unless you count me!) Dont think they will flag to much as the are not too old! I will just pack them of to Kennedy/ Daytona/ Gatorland (and everything else that I have done.
    Daniel Snell