Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: unused tickets

Florida Chatterbox

unused tickets

i have kept all my disney, universal and other park tickets from over the years. i have accidently muddled the used tickets up with some that i believe i have dates left on. is there anyway to find out which tickets have days left on other than going to guest services. last year i went to use a ticket i thought had two days left on to find it had no days on. i queried this at guest services and the guy was quite rude. he asked me where and when i had bought the ticket. i was a bit unsure as i have been to disney many times and cant recall when and where i bought all tickets.
    tracey

Florida Chatterbox
    Tracey

I had the same problem with some old Disney tickets. I took them along to Guest Services at Downtown Disney and they checked them all for me. There was no problem and the person in there was very polite. They just run the tickets through a computer scanner and tell you what, if anything, is left on them. I was then able to write on the individual tickets, so I would not have the same problem again.

Not sure about Universal - I guess someone else will be able to help with that.

CLAIRE
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-572.aspx

We had ours checked at the guest services at universal entrance as we were up that way going to the hard rock arena.
    Wilf & Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    Unfortunately, there's nowhere else to get them checked other than at Guest Services and certainly nowhere in the UK.

Always, always, pencil onto your tickets how many days you have left on them and then there's no problem with sorting out which tickets you need to purchase prior to your next visit.

If you've got Disney Park Hopper Plus tickets, don't forget you have water park entrances as well as the number of visits to the parks on your tickets so don't throw them away if you've used up all your park days!
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    Only aware of Disney Guest services, not usually a problem, we are still holding a ticket with a water park day on it, and it is 4 years old! We had it checked in April and it is still valid

Good Luck

Florida Expert
    What about unused tickets we can't find?[xx(] We know we've got a couple somewhere from about 8 years ago!! We didn't use them as we stayed in a Disney hotel the last couple of times, and got tickets included.
    Now, one house move later, we don't know where they are... obviously in a safe place[V][V]

Has anyone got a magic Disney ticket locator they could lend us[?]

Florida Chatterbox
    Sorry just adding to this thread so if I brought a 4 day hopper plus can I use them say this xmas and then may 2005. Better still could i use it on 4 different visits?
    Nigel

http://www.villasflorida.com/Villas/1315.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yes you can. The disney tickets never expire. Last year we took 2 disney tickets that we
    had from 1988 and used them
    Chrisj

Florida Expert
    We've never had anything other than polite and helpful service from guest relations at Disney. A couple of years ago, we had bought our disney passes pre holiday through agents in Birmingham UK. When we went to use them we discovered that they had sent us 8 disney quest tickets and not 4 disney hoppers and 4 disney quest! As it was the weekend we couldn't get hold of the UK company but Disney gave us complimentary day tickets (Sun and Mon) until it could be sorted out which they did for us on the Monday. Considering it was not their fault they couldn't have been more helpful and consequently we had days left on our hoppers which we used up the following year with no problem.
    Linda and Drew
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1610.aspx

I didn’t know this till recently, now I’m trying to find the unused tickets from 1984 & 1986. They’ll turn up one day…
    Dave [msnsmile2]