Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Air fares go up!!

Florida Savvy

Air fares go up!!

B.A and Virgin have added a £12 surcharge to all longhaul flights from today(return). I would'nt like there fuel bill it comes in at 1 Billion a year!!!! The rising oil price has now added a quarter of a billion[msncry]
    Daniel Snell

Florida Chatterbox
    I must admit I was very surprised at the increases seen over the last couple of weeks. We booked our flights about a month ago, we were going to wait, but decided that the price looked good (299 per adult and 269 per child) so we booked - glad we did, as they seem to be going up daily now!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Glad we're not flying with either of them then!

If you pay in full for your tickets before the price increase or fuel surcharge, you get out of paying it (at least, that's what our ticket agent told us!).
    blott

Florida Junior
    BA & Virgin have put their prices UP TO 12 POUNDS from 5 and not by 12 pounds. The usuall media histeria.

Jeff

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott
    Glad we're not flying with either of them then!

If you pay in full for your tickets before the price increase or fuel surcharge, you get out of paying it (at least, that's what our ticket agent told us!).
    [/quote]

wonder what they would do if the price of oil actually came down to a record low. Would they pass this saving onto customers, i think not
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Florida Savvy
    Pieman I am sure B.A and Virgin would slash their prices if oil came down to a record low! Hmmmm
    Daniel Snell

Florida Expert
    I also heard that prices have actually fallen by 8% since last year, so even with this rise it still should be cheaper.

benfilo

ps
    I was just quoting the news I don't personaly know if it's true or not
    benfilo