PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

eclipsed
05-08-2004, 03:46
Hi there,
I'm a 'newbie', found this forum by accident,whilst looking for a villa to rent,not sure which community to try next time.Great comments and hints for travellers.Love Florida,ususally go Easter time,tried February this year,a bit cold though, because of the kids exams etc next year we are trying October.Hope to catch some of the Halloween activities at the parks.We prefer Universal and Islands of Adventure.[msnsmile2]

blott
05-08-2004, 03:55
Hi eclipsed

Welcome to the forum!

Please feel free to look around the villas advertised on the sister sites (links at the top of each forum page) and make an enquiry. Home owners aren't allowed to respond to requests for accommodation via the forum and you can ensure that you get a verified home by making an enquiry.

October is a great time to visit and the Halloween festivities in the theme parks are great, particularly at Universal and Busch Gardens.

Have a great time reading the info on the forums, choosing a villa and also in Florida. If you have any questions or queries, please just ask or you can use the search facility at the top of each forum page to see some previous answers.

eclipsed
05-08-2004, 12:58
thanks,I'm looking for a 6 bed villa,preferably Lake Berkeley,Indian Point or Terre Verde for 2 families to share it must have 2 lounges and I'm finding this a difficult task, plenty of great villas but only 1 lounge area,so any help would be appreciated

Cruella DeVilla
05-08-2004, 13:09
Hello,
There are a few out there you just have to search! Some great info on here.

KevinT
05-08-2004, 15:14
Hi Lynne,
Welcome to the very best place to get all the info you need about Florida holidays etc. Just ask , someones almost sure to know the answer and will be happy to share the info with you.
It's as well to be asking now about a villa for next year as October is very popular month with UK holidaymakers, especially at school half term time. Just browse this site , I'm sure you'll find one to suit your needs.
Good luck in your search.
KevinT.

jminmaine
05-08-2004, 15:42
Eclipsed,

We are currently shopping for a villa for our spring 05 trip, and although this is our first time renting a villa and I am no expert, from what I have learned the pool homes in Emerald Island have two sitting areas, whereas those in Windsor Palms do not. We have focused on these two newer developments close to Disney but many owners on this forum own in other lovely communities and they would be able to tell you about those.

Good luck!

ctgirlscout
05-08-2004, 17:21
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by eclipsed
thanks,I'm looking for a 6 bed villa,preferably Lake Berkeley,Indian Point or Terre Verde for 2 families to share it must have 2 lounges and I'm finding this a difficult task, plenty of great villas but only 1 lounge area,so any help would be appreciated
[/quote]

The larger homes--6-7 beds--in Lake Berkley and Terra Verde would have two lounge areas. Not sure about Indian Point, though.

Cowboy
05-08-2004, 23:27
Hi Eclipsed,
Welcome to the forum. Why not request a 6/7 bed enquiry on the home page and fill in the comments section of your particular requirements?
Mike and Kath.

jolliffee
06-08-2004, 12:54
Hi Eclipsed, a very warm welcom to the forum.
Have you thougt of two villas, they are available together. Maybe an option.
Have fun surfing the forums.

CarolAnn
11-08-2004, 01:21
Hi Eclipsed, welcome welcome :)
I am sure you will find a suitable answer here, so many villas, so many options[^]
I thught the larger properties on Calabay Parc also had 2 lounges[?]Or, there is the side by side Options:) We have booked ours for next Apr aLong with our neighbour as a larger family group didn't want to all be under the same roof[msnsmile]
I am sure you will find a suitable option through this site[msnwink]Happy Hunting