post reports
discuss ideas of rides with each other
post drawings and pictures
best games they've seen
best schools
am going to keep adding as i think :)

Liam_Sandie
04-08-2004, 16:26
I think a children's section is a really good idea.. its not just the adults who get excited!!!!:D

lamina
04-08-2004, 18:19
Excellent idea, it would be interesting to see their veiws on the parks, rides,villas (or wherever they stayed), what they thought of the shops, & restaurants, food in general, KSC , etc
quite possibly this may help a family plan a visit or plan a better re-visit

daxon
05-08-2004, 01:57
Great idea!!
During a family conversation a couple of weeks ago, talk turned to our next trip to Florida (as usual!) I was asked a question, said I didnt know & Mary (age 7) piped up "why dont you ask on the forum?"!!!
Out of the mouths.........
:D

Cruella DeVilla
05-08-2004, 13:19
No kids, so no preference.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
05-08-2004, 13:45
Great idea. I've added it to the Villa Guests Area. Now all we need do is find someone brave enough to start posting in there and get the chat going [msnwink]

daxon
05-08-2004, 14:16
Leave it with me!
Just had a horrible thought though; should we be wary of kids being targetted by nasties [msnmad] Even if they are sensible enough to know about the dangers of striking up internet "friends" & giving out personal info, unfortunately its always a possibility someone will be looking for an opportunity. Is it possible for a start to disable the "villa link on signature" feature?
Sorry to bring this up as I think its a really good idea but we would all feel awful if something as great as getting children involved caused them any harm [msnsad]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
05-08-2004, 14:34
I think if we all look out for anything suspicious and if anyone has a bad feeling about any poster, can they let us know immediately by DM and we will look into it.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by daxon
Leave it with me!
Just had a horrible thought though; should we be wary of kids being targetted by nasties [msnmad] Even if they are sensible enough to know about the dangers of striking up internet "friends" & giving out personal info, unfortunately its always a possibility someone will be looking for an opportunity. Is it possible for a start to disable the "villa link on signature" feature?
Sorry to bring this up as I think its a really good idea but we would all feel awful if something as great as getting children involved caused them any harm [msnsad]
[/quote]

tezz7628
05-08-2004, 15:58
just seen it thanks, and on the second floor <span style="color:red">wow</span id="red">

mmmmmmmmm i'm hoping with at the moment 3043 "noisy members" and being visible to all, ie no chance of personall chat, nobody would be crazy enough to start anything

i've no kids myself, but have been reading the "back issues" its was always

my kids did this and my kids did that

then i found out is was possible to download drawings etc (see pathetic attempt at hangman :D),although i'm not totally convinced that kids were entering :) and it all just snowballed from that :)

re.monitoring

just a thought and i dont know how it would work

something like the language filter or the swear word filter,or something that would alert you instantly as you must get quite a lot of dm's, or what does reporting post to monitor do?