PDA

View Full Version : Missing avatar

KevinT
03-08-2004, 18:37
Dear John/ Blott / Everyone.
It appears my guitar playing friend has
gone AWOL again. Disappeared this morning but came back for a while when I checked the profile link, then went again this afternoon. Can't understand why as the last time it happened with my other guitarist was because animfactory had changed permissions. If I put the link into my web browser I can still get the image ok but for some reason the OV link is not doing so.
I have not altered the link in my profile so puzzled as to why he's
gone??
Any ideas?[msnsad][?][?]

Thanks
KevinT.

blott
03-08-2004, 19:26
I can still see him Kevin. :)

Mr G
03-08-2004, 19:54
I can't see him Kevin. Last time I had a similar problem it was the "source" site which was having problems.

tezz7628
03-08-2004, 20:03
i ca see it also :)

well i could a couple of secs ago, cant now

KevinT
03-08-2004, 20:31
Thanks for the replys. If he was around at 15:26 Blott, he had gone again by 16:25 when I logged in this time. Perhaps Graham is right and if I'm patient it might just be a problem with the source site. Can't understand though why I can still call the image up on my web browser if the problem was at source site ? If he's not back in a couple of days I guess I'll have to look for another one!

It's always the same in the music business - you get one good guitarist and suddenly he's a superstar and off he goes!!
[msnsad][msnsad]

Kevin.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
03-08-2004, 22:17
It's definitely a problem with the site the image is hosted on. If you email me the image file I can host it on the forums server so you do not have this problem again.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KevinT
Thanks for the replys. If he was around at 15:26 Blott, he had gone again by 16:25 when I logged in this time. Perhaps Graham is right and if I'm patient it might just be a problem with the source site. Can't understand though why I can still call the image up on my web browser if the problem was at source site ? If he's not back in a couple of days I guess I'll have to look for another one!

It's always the same in the music business - you get one good guitarist and suddenly he's a superstar and off he goes!!
[msnsad][msnsad]

Kevin.
[/quote]

KevinT
04-08-2004, 00:47
YAAAAHOOOOO!! he's back!! Apparently John's nailed his right boot to the site server so he can't run off again - or something like that!! :D:D:D