PDA

View Full Version : places to avoid?

kenilworth
03-08-2004, 16:55
will be spending my fortnight travelling from naples upto clearwater, and will stop at pretty much all the usual places along the way for a few days at a time (captiva, sanibel, sarasota, st petersburg, etc). it seems that from reading on here that all of these places sound and look lovely, so I was wondering really if there was any place that anyone would say to avoid, whether it be a attraction, beach, town, etc. would probably be a sorter list then places to go to.

Cruella DeVilla
03-08-2004, 17:39
It is all a matter of taste, but having been to all those places they all have things to offer.

jolliffee
04-08-2004, 15:32
I think the West Coast is lovely and half the fun is touring round finding places, I’ve done it with my family a number of times and look forward to just the boss & I doing it again. I also look forward to you telling us all the places you’ve been to and some of the hidden treats you will find. We don’t want to spoil it by saying this is good or bad since that would be our opinion and may not be yours; as they say just do it because you can!

george
04-08-2004, 22:58
Avoid the plane on the way home , stay and enjoy.:D[msncool]

Calamity Jane
05-08-2004, 22:23
LOL George ... I couldn't have put it better myself :D:D

CarolAnn
11-08-2004, 18:34
Just to be honest, I was disappionted with Clearwater, beach was beautiful white sand...but I found the place in general, a bit tacky[msnscared]St Pete's on the other hand was fabulous! But touring I think you will get the best of it all, so Happy Hols[msnwink][msnsmile2][msnsmile]