PDA

View Full Version : Naples and Cape Coral

Shell
31-07-2004, 19:57
Hello,
We are staying in Cape Coral for 10 days mid-August and my parents are celebrating their anniversary their. I thought a drive down to Naples would be nice and wonder if anyone can recommend any good Restaurants to celebrate their special occasion. I have looked around on the internet and have found Bleu Provence restaurant and Chardonnay's has anyone been to either of these? Your help and advice will be most appreciated. If anyone knows any good places in Fort Myers as well as Cape Coral to eat I would be most grateful as well:),
Thank-you for your time
Shell

anna maria freak
31-07-2004, 22:13
Hi,
Try bistro 821 on fith avenue Naples

anna maria freak
31-07-2004, 22:17
Sorry ,forgot to say we have eaten there and found the menue very interesting,and delicious or for something more informal try Tommy Bahamas which is further down fith ave.

Enjoy Lorraine

NickClark
01-08-2004, 02:47
The Pelican resteraunt at The Registry Resort is very nice, expensive but upmarket. Great seafood and steaks. I can personally recomend the shrimp, lobster, New York strip (medium done, the mashed potatoe, Key lime pie. In fact everything on the menu. You will need to book.

Martin R
01-08-2004, 14:50
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by anna maria freak
for something more informal try Tommy Bahamas which is further down fith ave.

[/quote]

I think that Tommy Bahamas is actually on 3rd Street South not 5th Avenue.

Shell
02-08-2004, 00:19
Thank-you ever so much for your help, I will certainly look into these recommendations
Shell :)

Cruella DeVilla
02-08-2004, 13:34
There are some fantastic and extremely pricey restuarants suitable for the ocassion on Fifth Avenue, infact we are off there in just over 2 weeks, can't wait!

foxfirelane
02-08-2004, 15:39
I fully endorse the recommendations above, and a favourite of mine to add is also on 3rd St Sth, Ridgeway Bar & Grill.