PDA

View Full Version : Which Disney resort?

Nostromo
30-07-2004, 00:44
If you were offered an all expenses paid week in a WDW Resort of your choice (not exchangeable for anything else, not transferable or redeemable for cash), which one would you choose?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
30-07-2004, 00:50
I may be mad but I'd rather stay in our villa. It has everything I could possibly want and is a LOT quieter and peaceful than any Disney resort.

Nostromo
30-07-2004, 01:00
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
I may be mad but I'd rather stay in our villa. It has everything I could possibly want and is a LOT quieter and peaceful than any Disney resort.
[/quote]

Sorry, did not mean to upset you (or any other Villa owner). As I have said myself several times, I would prefer a villa for a 'proper' holiday. But let us assume that this offer is like a prize or something.:)

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
30-07-2004, 01:18
Don't worry - you didn't upset me. I just don't think I could go to Orlando and not stay in our villa - I would feel like something way missing from my holiday otherwise.
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
[/quote]

Sorry, did not mean to upset you (or any other Villa owner). As I have said myself several times, I would prefer a villa for a 'proper' holiday. But let us assume that this offer is like a prize or something.:)
[/quote]

blott
30-07-2004, 03:08
I'm with John on this one... I'd just take the flights and skip the hotel part!

SunLover
30-07-2004, 03:32
Ditto, although I'd probably sneak in for a few free meals ;)

Rhosyn
30-07-2004, 10:50
Must agree don't like hotels in any country, we like our own space.

Cruella DeVilla
30-07-2004, 12:55
Would not stay anywhere near WDW, Mr CDV hates the Mouse and all it stands for!! Would sell the prize on EBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newhomebuyer
30-07-2004, 15:56
I love my space and villa, but I do enjoy staying in Disney as long as I could specify which room then I would go for Animal Kingdom Lodge for and go on the Sunrise Safarri

Epic
30-07-2004, 20:42
ill be the first to pick one then instead of dissmissing it for a villa,i would pick the grand floridian as it looks absolutly gorgeous and its a possible wedding venue for us:D:D

Emma

Nostromo
30-07-2004, 21:08
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Epic
i would pick the grand floridian as it looks absolutly gorgeous and its a possible wedding venue for us:D:D

Emma
[/quote]

Congatulations Emma. Have they got a Honeymoon Suite or something?

Epic
31-07-2004, 02:46
well with them having the wedding pavillion i would guess they have honeymoon suites but even if they havent id be happy with a lakeview room as they look gorgeous:D

Emma

sian
31-07-2004, 05:48
We stayed at the Grand Floridian on our first trip to Florida 8 years ago. It was really comfortable (as usual hopeless for veggies - ate at the strange cafe/diner/amusement arcade in the grounds every night!) but would far rather now stay in our house. Is it just me or have others found that it is really difficult to get off Disney when staying in their hotels? We found ourselves becoming scarily Disney "institutionalised" !!

CarolAnn
17-08-2004, 18:28
Well it's a tricky one[:p]We are staying at the Broadwalk for the first half of our hols, and in our villa for the second:DI do love staying at Disney, but I an dying to spend time in our villa, apart from anything else I want to 'do' things to it, just little things,personalising stuff!! If I win some pennies do hubby gets time off work I would love to go in October...aghhhhNice to dream [^]
Will always love the DHs though:)