PDA

View Full Version : Weston Hills?

jminmaine
27-07-2004, 19:32
Hello,

Can anyone tell me about Weston Hills? We have seen some villas there that we like. I have seen pictures of the lovely communal facilities, but I am wondering how trying it is to get from there to WDW and Universal, and also in general the 'character' of the place. Has anyone stayed there or owned there? Thank you.

Homer
27-07-2004, 22:13
Weston Hills is an exclusive new village development in one of the best neighbourhoods in Florida. Just a couple of minutes down the road is Highway 192, the main entry road to Disney World, MGM Studios, EPCOT, Downtown Disney and dozens of other attractions to keep you and the children entertained for as long as you like.......

Taken from the the communities page from http://www.orlandovillas.com/Villa_Communities/weston_hills.aspx

Hope it helps

orlandobabe
01-08-2004, 15:36
I certainly wouldn't describe it as totally new. When we bought our villa 4 years ago I met up with a couple who had just bought on Weston Hills.

So parts of it are at least 4 years old.

It's about 5 miles north of the 192-so time taken to get to Disney I reckon would be about 25 minutes.

To get to Universal -I would think you would need to go to the junction of 27/I4 -probably about 15 minutes and then about another 20/25 from there.

Or you can carry along past Disney on the 192 then take the I4 turnoff.
HTH

fllion
02-08-2004, 03:55
I Live on Weston Hills ,it is 2 miles north of 192 Not 5 miles,its gated ,a mixed sub divison 420 homes Not many STR which for me is nice as you dont get all the coming & goings ,like you get in some sub divisons We have 2 Pools ,Kids Pool Tennis ct Basket& Volly ball ct,play area for the kids,Short cut to Disney take 192 east Left on Black lake rd ,Left on Sherbert rd then right on Disney rd 20mins max

jminmaine
02-08-2004, 16:23
Looking again at the map, it does seem too out of the way for our particular needs. Thanks for the help!